THE WIN YOUR YAMAHA CONTEST ENDS MAY 31
Don’t wait to get the Yamaha you’ve been eyeing or you’ll miss your chance to win! Be automatically entered to Win Your Yamaha when you finance your next purchase with Yamaha Financial Services.
That’s right. Finance your Yamaha with Yamaha Financial Services before May 31, 2020, and you could win! Get pre-approved online or ask your local dealer about the Win Your Yamaha contest.
The winner will be announced by July 15, 2020
Some conditions apply. See your participating dealer for complete details.
*Up to $25,000 value. Value dependent on unit and accessories listed in agreement with Yamaha Financial Services. Model must be new and unused. Some conditions apply.
No purchase necessary. Mail your entry to “WIN YOUR YAMAHA CONTEST” YAMAHA FINANCIAL SERVICES, 480 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2H 3B4 by May 31, 2020, 11:59pm
How To Enter
1. Each time you enter into an agreement to finance an eligible new, unused Yamaha Motorcycle, All Terrain Vehicle,
Outboard Motor, Snowmobile, Side by Side, Off Road Vehicle, Water Vehicle, Sport Boat or Power Product, including
Generators, Pressure Washers, Pumps and Snow blowers, from an authorized, participating Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.
(“Yamaha”) dealer through Yamaha Financial Services January 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020 inclusive, you will be
automatically entered in the contest from your registration data provided you take delivery prior to July 15, 2020.
2. You may also enter the contest by printing your full name, address and telephone number on a postcard and mailing it to the
address below. No purchase necessary. Enter as often as you wish. Mail each entry separately bearing sufficient postage to:
WIN YOUR YAMAHA CONTEST
Yamaha Financial Services
480 Gordon Baker Road
To be eligible, mailed entries must be received by Yamaha no later than 11:59 PM EST May 31, 2020.
3. First place prize is an amount of money equal to the sale price listed on the purchaser’s invoice (to a maximum of $25,000.00)
for any of the Yamaha products purchased by the entrant as described in Section 1. Or if the entrant has not purchased a
product as described in Section 1, the prize will be $10,000.00.
4. The contest will run from January 1, 2020 to May 31, 2020. The random draw will be made at Yamaha’s head office at 480
Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, Ontario, at 10:00 a.m. on June 15, 2020 by an employee of Yamaha from all eligible entries. The
selected entrant will be contacted by telephone.
5. The chances of being selected are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
How To Win
6. To win, the selected entrants must have complied with these official contest rules and must correctly answer a time-limited,
mathematical, skill-testing question, to be administered by an employee of Yamaha during a pre-arranged, mutuallyconvenient
telephone call. If the selected entrants cannot be reached on or before June 29, 2020 or fails to correctly answer the skill testing
question, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be drawn from the original entrants which have not been drawn.
Who Can Enter
7. This contest is open to individuals who are residents of Canada over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
Yamaha dealers and their employees, employees of Yamaha, its affiliated companies, advertising agencies, other
representatives or agents and members of the respective immediate families of such persons, or anyone with whom such
persons are domiciled, are not eligible to enter the contest.
8. Names of the prize winner will be available upon request by writing to Yamaha at the above address. Decisions of Yamaha in
respect of this contest are final.
9. Prize must be accepted as awarded July 15, 2020 without substitution.
10. All entries become the property of Yamaha. Yamaha reserves the right at its option to publish the winner’s name, address,
photograph, likeness, voice or statements in any media chosen by Yamaha without further compensation to the winner. Yamaha
accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest.
11. With respect to Quebec residents and to entries originating within the province of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct
or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any
litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a
12. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and local laws.