Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to announce full details of the Bike Rental, Race Service and Spare Parts packages that will be offered during this year’s International Six Days Enduro in France.
Kicking off on August 29th in Puy-en-Velay, the upcoming 96th edition of the prestigious annual event will see the ISDE return to France, for the first time since 2017.
An exclusive partner of the competition, Husqvarna Motorcycles will be on site to offer a comprehensive range of services to satisfy the needs of both professional and amateur competitors, as well as teams from all around the world.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ experienced personnel will be on hand to support all Husqvarna Motorcycles riders participating in the week-long event, helping them achieve their best possible results. The range of services on offer will include Husqvarna Bike Rental, Race Service and Spare Parts.
Husqvarna Motorcycles ISDE Bike Rental
Husqvarna Motorcycles offers an exclusive rental program of Husqvarna motorcycles.
Available are the following 2023 enduro motorcycles:
- 2-stroke: TE 250, TE 300
- 4-stroke: FE 250, FE 350, FE 450, FE 501
The price for renting a Husqvarna motorcycle during the Six Days is:
- € 2.990,- (incl. VAT) for 2-strokes
- € 3.290,- (incl. VAT) for 4-strokes
The rental price includes:
- Husqvarna motorcycle for the period of the 2022 ISDE
- Motorcycle transport costs to Le Puy-en-Velay, France
- Registration and insurance of the motorcycle for the event
Order deadline for the bike rental is 30th of June 2022.
The number of rental bikes is limited, and orders will be handled on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. No delivery guarantee can be given for orders received after the order deadline.
Husqvarna Motorcycles ISDE Race Service
Perfected over many years, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ International Six Days Enduro Race Service package ensures all Husqvarna Motorcycles riders (rental bike or privately owned) get the best equipment and professional support, allowing them to focus on racing and enjoying the historic competition.
Husqvarna Motorcycles Race Service highlights:
- Access to the Husqvarna Motorcycles Service Stations
- Technical instructions for all Husqvarna Motorcycles riders
- Technical assistance for the whole event as permitted according to FIM rules
- Tools for the service
- MOTOREX lubricants and care products for servicing (engine oil, cooling liquid, chain spray, etc.)
- Petrol for race days
- Daily update for settings and race information
- WP Suspension support
- Storage boxes for gloves, goggles, tyres, etc.
- Service Points Emergency Assistance (spares, tools, liquids, petrol, drinks, snacks, fruit)
- Spare Parts Service (costs of spare parts not included)
- Catering (drinks, snacks, fruit, etc.)
- One air filter every day for the race days per rider (up to six air filters in total)
- First bike service after pre-ride (before technical control)
- De-restrict the motorcycle if required
The price for the Husqvarna Motorcycles Race Service during the 2022 ISDE is € 1.490 (incl. VAT). Unused fuel will not be reimbursed.
The Husqvarna Motorcycles ISDE Race Service must be ordered before 31st of July 2022.
Riders interested in receiving further information shouldvisit the official ISDE website
The Husqvarna Motorcycles team will be in Puy-en-Velay to welcome you to the ISDE and to guarantee you receive expert technical assistance during your time in France.