2020 Honda CRF250L ABS: TRUE DUAL-SPORT ADVENTURE.
2020 Honda CRF250L ABS.
The CRF250L is the motorcycle industry’s top-selling dual-sport model by a large margin, and it’s easy to understand why. With an affordable price, unmatched reliability and solid on- and off-road performance, Honda’s 250cc class dual-sport machine is an excellent value. With a long-travel 43mm inverted fork, single-shock Pro-Link® rear suspension and styling cues carried over from Honda’s CRF Performance line, both the standard and ABS versions of the CRF250L are ready to provide low-cost transportation and true dual-sport adventure.
THERE’S NO STOPPING YOU NOW
There’s never a bad time for a ride, as long as you have the right bike for the trip. From Saturday morning on the trail, to Friday night in the city, the Honda CRF250L and CRF250L Rally are prepared for anything. Both bikes feature long-travel suspension, and an upright seating position for a great view of trails and traffic alike. The CRF250L Rally ups the ante with a larger fuel tank, Dakar-inspired bodywork, handguards, windscreen, skid plate, and even more suspension travel. Choose either of these beloved models, and you’ll have the perfect bike for whatever happens next.
2020 Honda CRF250L ABS Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
2020 Honda CRF250L ABS Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
- 249.6cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine returns excellent fuel economy and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque.
- Roller rocker arm design for valve train allows for a compact cylinder head
- Engine counterbalancer enables smooth running.
- Fuel injection means the CRF250L models start right up, even in cold weather.
- Large, 38mm throttle body offers ideal response and power in low and midranges.
- Compact, two-chamber muffler paired to 38mm exhaust head pipe contributes to good peak power
- Steel frame offers solid performance on rough pavement or off-road trails.
- Inverted Showa fork features large 43mm sliders for excellent handling in on or off-road conditions.
- Pro-Link® rear suspension delivers excellent comfort, traction and handling, while also improving rider confidence.
- A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel open the door to a wide selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road trail riding to smooth on-road adventures.
- Front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel, both for on-road and off-road use.
- Available Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) allows smooth, controlled stops in varying conditions.
- Long, motocross-style seat allows the rider to move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Fold-up, frame-mounted passenger foot pegs enable a passenger to come along for the ride.
- Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light load to the passenger seat with bungee cords.
- Digital instrument cluster gives displays all pertinent information, including: Speedometer, clock, twin trip meter, fuel gauge, and more.
- CRF450R-inspired graphics give the CRF250L aggressive looks.
- Meets current EPA and CARB standards
- California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment
2020 Honda CRF250L ABS – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: starting from $ 5499 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ See dealer for pricing in CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
|Type||249.6cc liquid-cooled, 20º single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||DOHC; four valves|
|Bore x Stroke||76.0mm x 55.0mm|
|Induction||PGM-FI fuel injection w/ 38mm throttle body|
|Ignition||Full transistorized ignition|
|Final Drive||14T/40T; O-ring-sealed chain|
|Front||43mm telescopic inverted fork; 9.8 in. travel|
|Rear||Pro-Link® system with single shock; 9.4 in. travel|
|Single two-piston hydraulic caliper w/|
|Front||256mm disc; ABS|
|Single one-piston hydraulic caliper w/|
|Rear||220mm disc; ABS|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||27.6º|
|Trail||113mm (4.5 in.)|
|Ground Clearance||10.0 in.|
|Seat Height||34.4 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||2.1 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||321.9 lbs.|
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride Meets current EPA standards
Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment Specifications subject to change
2020 Honda CRF250L ABS – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2020 Honda CRF250L ABS – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).