Introducing the new 2020 Honda Motorcycle Guide.
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle with the 2020 Honda Motorcycle Guide.
– 2021 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP – New model
– 2020 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP BSB – New model
– 2020 Honda CBR600RR ABS – (USA) New model
– 2020 Honda CBR600RR – (USA) New model
– 2020 Honda CBR500R – (USA)
– 2020 Honda CBR300R – (USA)
– 2020 Honda CB1000R ABS – (Canada)
Sport / Naked
– 2020 Honda CB500F ABS – (Canada)
– 2020 Honda Gold Wing – Updated
– 2020 Honda Gold Wing DCT – Updated
– 2020 Honda Gold Wing Tour – Updated
– 2020 Honda Gold Wing Tour DCT – Updated
– 2020 Honda Gold Wing Tour DCT Airbag – Updated
– 2020 Honda Shadow Phantom (USA)
– 2020 Honda Shadow AERO (USA)
– 2020 Honda Shadow AERO ABS (USA)
– 2020 Honda Rebel 500 (USA)
– 2020 Honda Rebel 300 (USA)
– 2020 Honda Fury (USA)
– 2020 Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES DCT – New model
– 2020 Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES – New model
– 2020 Honda Africa Twin DCT – Revised
– 2020 Honda Africa Twin – Revised
– 2020 Honda CB500X (USA)
– 2020 Honda CRF250L ABS (USA)
– 2020 Honda CRF250L (USA)
– 2020 Honda CRF250L Rally ABS (USA)
– 2020 Honda CRF250L Rally (USA)
– 2020 Honda Ruckus (USA)
– 2020 Honda Metropolitan (USA)
– 2020 Honda PCX150 (USA)
– 2020 Honda PCX150 ABS (USA)
– 2020 Honda CRF150R Expert (Big Wheel)
Notes: *USA information only available at this time.
From the Manufacturer – 2020 Honda Motorcycle Guide
The newest iterations of Honda’s proven full-size motocross models—the CRF250R and CRF450R, as well as the elite CRF450RWE—all receive important upgrades to raise performance levels even higher, while the CRF150R mini is back again in 2020. The CRF450RX and CRF250RX closed-course off-road racers benefit from the same improvements as their track-focused siblings, while the CRF450X off-roader and CRF450L dual-sport machine return for the new model year with updated graphics. At the other end of the spectrum, the approachable, fun 2020 CRF250F, CRF125F, CRF110F and CRF50F await recreational riders with trail-focused performance and proven reliability.
“For generations, Honda has demonstrated its commitment to the dirt bike market, and that’s never been truer than now,” said Chris Cox, American Honda’s Manager of Experiential Marketing/Press. “Our 2020 lineup of off-road models, including the CRF Performance and CRF Trail families, comprises machines that are top-of-class for motocross, off-road competition, trail riding and, in the case of the CRF450L, even using streets to extend off-road adventures. With such a capable and diverse collection of motorcycles, you can once again expect to see a lot of red on tracks and trails from coast to coast.”
CRF PERFORMANCE LINE
Last year saw Honda significantly expand its CRF Performance family to include machines for riding applications including motocross, closed-course off-road, pure off-road, and even dual sport. For 2020, a number of models in the lineup get important upgrades to keep Red Riders running at the front of the pack.
CRF TRAIL LINE
Motorcycling is armed with legions of riders who got their start on Honda trail bikes, and with the 2020 lineup of CRF Trail models, that trend is sure to continue long into the future.
Manufacturer Websites – 2020 Honda Motorcycle Guide