2021 Triumph Trident Concept : FOR A NEW GENERATION OF RIDERS.
Introducing the 2021 Triumph Trident Concept…
Introducing a new triple-powered dimension to the competitive middleweight roadster world. The Triumph Trident test photography shows the all new model to come in its final stage of testing, in and around Triumphs HQ in Hinckley UK, where the new Trident has been designed and developed.
NEW TRIUMPH TRIDENT IN FINAL TESTING
2021 Triumph Trident Concept Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- All new Triumph Trident showcased in final testing in Hinckley, UK.
- Introducing three key advantages into this highly competitive category
– Triple cylinder power and torque rich performance
– Class leading technology as standard
– Triumph’s accessible agile and confidence inspiring handling
- This new entry point into Triumph’s award winning Triple roadster line-up will be competitively priced to deliver great value for a new generation of riders.
- Arriving in Triumph dealers for spring 2021
- The timing of the forthcoming ‘full reveal’ to follow very soon
2021 Triumph Trident Concept Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
Following on from the reveal of the Trident design prototype at the London Design Museum in August 2020, the test photography showcase represents the last stage of development prior to the launch of this all new Triumph. Photographed during its final road test phase, near to Triumphs global headquarters and design facility at Hinckley in the UK, the test motorcycle carries Triumph’s test livery scheme and a #TriumphTrident to learn more about this new model.
The images showing the camouflaged Triumph Trident mark the completion of a four-year programme, with an original British design developed at Triumph’s headquarters in Hinckley.
Through the final testing stages the Triumph product team have been fine tuning the characteristics that will make the new Trident the first choice for a new generation of Triumph riders: bringing all the advantages of a Triple to the category, with class-leading technology as standard, and an agile and rider-friendly chassis and ergonomics.
As announced during the press reveal at the London Design Museum, the Trident will be available in Spring 2021, and will be competitively priced to deliver great value to both expert and new riders.
The date and time of the full reveal of the new Triumph Trident will be announced in the coming weeks.
- First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 117 years of motorcycle manufacture in 2019. For more than three decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
- Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British motorcycle manufacturer and has around 650 dealers across the world.
- This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the stunning new Rocket R and GT, epic new Tiger 900, new higher performance Street Triple 765RS, iconic Scrambler 1200, Speed Triple, transcontinental Tiger 1200, iconic Triumph Bonneville family including the sporty Speed Twin, Bonneville Bobber, legendary Thruxton, accessible Street Twin, Street Scrambler and iconic Bonneville T120 and T100, plus an exciting and accessible A2 range of Triumph motorcycles.
- Triumph currently employs around 1,800 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, North America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden (Scandinavia), Benelux, Brazil, India, China and Thailand as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
- The Triumph Bonneville, famously named to celebrate Triumph’s 1956 land speed record on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, USA, was the original British superbike and a race-winner straight out of the crate, chosen by famous motorcyclists of the past for its legendary handling, style, and character. It’s that handling, character and style, married to modern rider-focused technology that makes the new Bonneville family THE authentic modern classic choice today.
- Triumph has a glorious racing history, competing in and winning races in almost every class and field of motorcycle sporting achievement. From winning the second ever Isle of Man TT in 1908, through to 1960s road and track domination in Europe and America, right up to contemporary racing achievements with the 675cc Triumph triple powered 2014 Daytona 200 win, the 2014 Isle of Man Supersports TT win, the 2014 and 2015 British Supersports titles and World SuperSport racing, and again this year, with another victory at the Isle of Man Supersports TT, piloted by Peter Hickman. And of course with the new generation 765cc triple engine powering the 2019 Moto2™ championship, Triumph’s racing legend continues.
2021 Triumph Trident Concept – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ TBA USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ TBA CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
2021 Triumph Trident Concept – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2021 Triumph Trident Concept – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).