2006 Honda CRF80F
Back to 2006 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2006 Honda CRF80F
Legendary for its built-in toughness and exciting performance, the CRF80F is a favorite among young riders who are ready to step up to a manual-shift machine with big-bike features.
Features & Benefits
– Durable, proven and simple 80cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke engine develops smooth, tractable power that’s ideal for beginners.
– Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
– 20mm carburetor for crisp throttle response.
– Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
– Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
– Lightweight, upswept competition-type exhaust system utilizes a quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
– Durable, smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
– Heavy-duty clutch with smooth, progressive engagement.
– Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is rigid, durable and offers ideal geometry for recreational off-roading.
– Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 5.5 inches of compliant suspension travel.
– Pro-Link® rear suspension with box-section swingarm offers 4.3 inches of wheel travel.
– Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers a smooth ride.
– Knobby tires offer excellent grip and long life.
– Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters for simple maintenance.
– Powerful, lightweight drum brakes.
– CRF®-R-inspired graphics.
– Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
– Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
– Durable body components.
– Large-capacity fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for extended range.
– CR®-style seat shape accommodates a broad range of rider sizes.
– Generous ground clearance and rugged skidplate for undercarriage protection.
– CR-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
– High-quality controls feature comfortable grips, dogleg levers and side-pull throttle just like those of the bigger CRFs and XR™s.
– Cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
– Fork gaiters help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
– Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
– Durable steel sprockets.
– Washable, reusable foam air filter.
– Front suspension spring and damping rates for improved rider comfort and bump absorption.
– Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership for an individual in the Honda Rider’s Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance, one year of Honda Red Rider™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com) and access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA. For dealers only, please call (310) 783-3958.
Engine Type: 80cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 47.5mm x 45mm
Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
Carburetion: 20mm piston-valve
Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/46T
Front: 27mm leading-axle Showa fork; 5.5 inches travel
Rear: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 4.3 inches travel
Wheelbase: 47.6 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 28.02°
Trail : 74mm (2.9 inches)
Seat Height: 28.9 inches
Ground Clearance: 8.6 inches
Dry Weight: 154 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 1.5 gallons, including 0.3-gallon reserve
Color : Red
Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
Suggested Retail Price: $2,019.00