46 Years of Models
+ 2017 Motorcycles
+ 2016 Motorcycles
+ 2015 Motorcycles
+ 2014 Motorcycles
+ 2013 Motorcycles
+ 2012 Motorcycles
+ 2011 Motorcycles
+ 2010 Motorcycles
+ 2000 - 2009 Models
+ 1990 - 1999 Models
+ 1980 - 1989 Models
+ 1970 - 1979 Models
+ ATV Guides
+ Concept Bikes
Guides & Resources
+ Beginner's Guide
+ Biker's Dictionary
+ Buyer's Guide
+ Compare Bike/ATVs
+ MPG Guide
+ Maintenance Guide
+ Mfg Compendium
+ Model History Guide
+ Cool Wall
+ Performance Guide
+ Restoration Tips
+ Specs Handbook
+ Tire/Tyre Guide
+ TMW History
+ Travel Guide
+ Shopping Guide
+ Unit Converters
+ Moto Guzzi
+ MV Agusta
+ Royal Enfield
+ Photo Gallery
+ Google Plus
+ Old Photo Gallery
+ TMW Merchandise
Advertising & Media
+ Contact Us
+ Site Map
All content on Total Motorcycle is copyright protected and actively monitored by DMCA Protection Services.
Motorcycle is family owned and operated
By Riders, For Riders, 250 Million readers for over 16 years.
Honda Nighthawk 250 CB250
Back to 2008 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge for detail.
They make great desktop images.
- 2008 Honda Nighthawk 250 CB250
2008 Honda Nighthawk 250 CB250
The Nighthawk is where full-size motorcycling meets small-sized budgets in a lightweight, easy-to-use package.
Lightweight. Dependable. Performance packed. And as easy on
your wallet as it is to use. That's the Nighthawk®, our 250cc all-arounder
that goes way beyond what typically defines an intro bike (although it is
peerless in that respect). Whether a total beginner or a seasoned vet, the
Nighthawk offers every rider the perfect combination of performance, Honda
reliability, and perhaps best of all, value.
Features & Benefits
New for 2008
- New Black color
- Twin-cylinder 234cc SOHC engine offers plenty of smooth, easy-to-use power.
- Large cylinder fins for efficient engine cooling.
- Screw-type valve adjusters simplify maintenance.
- Single 26mm CV carburetor offers crisp throttle response throughout the rpm range.
- CD ignition requires no maintenance.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Good-looking and quiet chrome exhaust system.
- Simple, easily adjustable cable-operated clutch and easy-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Durable O-ring drive chain.
- Single-cradle steel frame is lightweight and strong.
- 31mm front fork offers a compliant, controlled ride.
- Dual rear shocks offer five-position preload adjustability for varying loads and conditions.
- Powerful drum brakes front and rear.
- Lightweight wire spoke wheels with chrome rims.
- High-quality tires offer excellent traction and long life.
- Relaxed standard riding position and ergonomically designed seat offer a high level of riding comfort for both rider and passenger.
- Large 4.3-gallon fuel capacity and outstanding fuel economy offer excellent cruising range.
- Round halogen headlight.
- Low seat height of just 29.3 inches.
- Easy-to-read instrumentation includes a handy tripmeter.
- Convenient steering lock for added security.
- Dual mirrors.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda USA-certified unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America® (HRCA®). Visit www.hrca.honda.com for details.
Available Honda Genuine Accessories
- Touring Accessories: Tank Pad.
- Chrome Accessories: Backrest.
- Additional accessories: Cycle Cover.
Engine Type: 234cc air-cooled vertical twin-cylinder
Bore and Stroke: 53mm x 53mm
Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
Induction: Single 26mm CV carburetor
Final Drive: O-ring chain
Front: 31mm fork; 4.8 inches travel
Rear: Dual rear shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.9 inches travel
Wheelbase: 56.3 inches
Seat Height: 29.3 inches
Fuel Capacity: 4.3 gallons, including 0.8-gallon reserve
Curb Weight*: 315 pounds
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
Meets current EPA standards.
California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due
to emissions equipment.
Not available for sale in Canada
Specifications and features are subject to change