Team Suzuki Press Office – January 20.
Team FRO Systems RM-Z450 Suzuki rider Cedric Soubeyras topped the timesheets during qualifying at the third round of the 2018 Power Maxed Arenacross Tour at The Genting Arena in Birmingham, UK today, posting the fastest time of 27.083.
The French Supercross Champion, who currently leads the series on 38 points, was among four Suzuki’s in the top-10: SR75 World Suzuki Team riders Thomas Ramette, the reigning series Champion and team-mate Cyrille Coulon finished fourth and fifth respectively and Nico Aubin, in his debut for the RFX Suzuki Team qualified 10th.
The evening programme will get underway at 19:30hrs local time tonight, but an AX Live TV view facility is available globally via www.arenacrossuk.com for 10GBP per round.
Pro Qualifying Results:
1. Cedric Soubeyras, France, Team FRO Systems Suzuki, 27.083
2. Dan Reardon, Australia, JK I-Fly Yamaha, 27.184
3. Hugo Basaula, Portugal, Shocktech Kawasaki, 27.231
4. Thomas Ramette, France, SR75 World Suzuki, 27.308
5. Cyrille Coulon, France, SR75 World Suzuki, 27.312
6. Fabien Izoird, France, Buildbase Honda, 27.542
7. Ashley Greedy, GB, Team FRO Systems, 27.563
8. Jack Brunell, GB, Team Green Holeshot Kawasaki, 27.886
9. Charles Lefrancois, France, Buildbase Honda, 27.956
10. Nico Aubin, France, RFX Suzuki, 27.984
Pro Championship Points (after 2 rounds):
1. Cedric Soubeyras, Team FRO Systems Suzuki, 38 points
2. Charles Lefrancois, Buildbase Honda, 38
3. Fabien Izoird, Buildbase Honda, 34
4. Hugo Basaula, Shocktech Kawasaki, 30
5. Cyrille Coulon, SR75 World Suzuki, 29
6. Jack Brunell, Team Green Holeshot Kawasaki, 25
7. Thomas Ramette, SR75 World Suzuki, 23
8. Ashley Greedy, Team FRO Systems, 18
9. Dan Reardon, JK I-Fly Yamaha Racing, 18
10. Evgeny Bobryshev, RFX Suzuki, 14