Click photos to enlarge. Our big, clean bike pics make great desktop wallpaper.
2013 Beta RR50 Motard Track Review
2013 Beta RR50 Motard Track
A revolution in the 50 cc: new range and real bike feeling.
It is difficult to keep calling them just “fifties”. In fact, the displacement is the same, according to Highways Codes, but all the rest underwent to a true revolution. The new Beta 50 cc has a completely renewed design, as well as technical features and finishing, which makes it closer to a motor than to a motorbike. A real cure based on hormones that of Tuscan technicians, who heavily intervened on geometry, chassis and finishing. The result is an excellent mix of manoeuvrability, stability, great feeling when driving and a gorgeous look. With a wide and diverse range, it presents a series of models suitable for any requirements and wallets.
Premium and Entry Level versions join both classic versions – Enduro and Supermotard, featured by precious finishing and accurate performances. RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track top range have special components and top performances for those who love speed and a way to distinguish. Smart instead the Standard versions, both Enduro and Supermotard, thanks to more traditional components. They will be offered with a very interesting quality/price balance.
2013 Beta RR50 Motard Track – Features
New features and benefits
– Ã˜ 40 mm fork with new aluminium steering plates, of which the lower one is forged.
– Alloy rims with black spokes.
– New wave brake disks (Ã˜ 300 mm front and Ã˜ 220 mm rear) together with floating brake pliers ensure high braking capacity and stable performances.
– New aluminium forged rear brake lever, with reduced weight and excellent stiffness features.
– New steel swingarm. The new design ensures great robustness features and stability when driving.
– New high-resistant steel chassis with elliptical uprights, square tubes and box structure on the steerer. The frame of the new RR Enduro 50 allowed the new bike to improve the already existing manoeuvrability and stability skills when driving.
– New exhaust system with passage on the right side with red anodised silencer.
– Anodised aluminium ring gear with 50 teeth.
– Unified system with a single ignition key, steering lock and access to the tank.
– New design of the gear lever, created for aluminium moulding. It improves the activation function.
– Black motor crankcase: an aggressive touch of great impact.
– New design of the tank, plastic superstructures and seats. Aesthetic impact is not the only feature that improved. Handling and functionality of the bike facilitate movements on the driving seat, so you can feel all the advantages when driving.
– Led rear tail lamp. Compact and of great impact.
– Modifications applied on the steerer geometry together with the pitch increase and height seat decrease allowed designers to meet the proverbial manoeuvrability of RR “fifties” with a higher stability. Today the feeling is to drive a real motor, in every aspect!
– Special graphics, great impact Track with cristall tricolour seat.
– 3D texture stickers for an exclusive look and simplified cleaning.
– Integrated pillion handle to provide a “clean” design.
– Tank with greater capacity (6.5 l) to ensure a higher autonomy (about 180 km).
2013 Beta RR50 Motard Track – International Specifications/Technical Details
MSRP Price: See dealer for pricing
Frame steel double cradle frame
Wheel base 1390 mm
Max length 2000 mm
Max width 805 mm
Max height 1155 mm
Seat height 900 mm
Ground clearance 315 mm
Footrest height 365 mm
Dry weight 85 kg
Fuel tank capacity 6,5 l.
Reserve 1 l.
Cooling system capacity 620 cc
Front suspension Hydraulic fork with Ã¸40 mm shaft
Rear suspension Monoshock
Shock absorber stroke 62,5 mm
Front wheel travel 190 mm
Rear wheel travel 240 mm
Front brake disc Ã¸300 mm
Rear brake disc Ã¸220 mm
Front rim 2,50 x 17
Rear rim 3,50 x 17
Front tyre 110/80 – 17
Rear tyre 130/70 – 17
Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar
induction in the crankcase
Bore 40,3 mm
Stroke 39 mm
Compression ratio 12:1
Ignition Electronic AET 12V – 85W
Spark plug NGK BR9 ES
Mixing with mechanical pump, fuel 1,5% (with
Feeding with carburettor
Carburettor Dell’Orto PHBN 16 HS
Clutch wet multi-disc clutch
Primary trasmission Z. 20/71
Transmission 6 speed
Secondary Trasmission Z. 11/50
Engine oil SAE 20W/30 (820c)
*specifications subject to change without notice.