THE ULTIMATE OFF‑ROADER.
The DNA of the 2‑straight MX & SX Champ YZ250F in a light, great handling machine perfect for tight trails and woods.
At Yamaha we’ve always liked to do things our way. Being different is what makes our bikes so special. And when you take a look at the WR250F’s high-tech ‘reverse’ engine you can see that what may look wrong to some people is right for us!
The WR250F is a gamechanger. A front facing inlet and tuneable fuel-injection system deliver an instant hit of power. And by centralising mass, the under-seat fuel tank and top-mounted air box design give you ultra-light handling performance.
Featuring a 6-speed gearbox with a special enduro clutch and running with class-leading suspension, the electric-start WR250F is taking Yamaha back to the front.
We’ve taken our revolutionary YZ four stroke motocross technology and applied it to the enduro world. Rearward slanted engine, reversed cylinder, forward mounted fuel injection and a compact chassis are just some of the key features found on the WR250F. Delivering light, agile handling on tight trails, the WR is also a great choice for the experienced recreational rider too.
The latest generation YZ250F engine is the inspiration for the WR power plant. A forward mounted 44 mm fuel injection system supplies fuel to the 4-valve cylinder head, while the wrap around exhaust removes the spent charge and centralizes mass at the same time. A couple of items you won’t find on a YZ250F is the WR’s 6-speed transmission, electric starting and radiator cooling fan. Key improvement for 2018 are revised engine internals and ECU which help round out this top performing off-roader.
FRAME & SUSPENSION
The adjustable KYB suspension found on our WRs are considered by many to be the best in the business. Revised front and rear suspension settings for 2018 provides better rider feedback to improve performance and handling. The chassis design centralizes mass for fast, accurate, and agile handling.
Powering you into the victorYZone
Yamaha are powering into the 2018 season with the latest WR250F and WR450F, two of the world’s most innovative and successful enduro bikes with a distinguished track record in EnduroGP and Enduro 2. Benefitting from some of the most advanced GP-developed engine and chassis technology, the WR250F and WR450F have the potential to take every rider into the victorYZone.
The WR-F’s unique reverse cylinder head layout features a front facing inlet and rear exiting exhaust that increase intake and exhaust efficiency, thereby enhancing the engine’s linear torque feeling. This innovative design delivers deep reserves of highly controllable and easy-to-use power, giving Yamaha WR450F and WR250F riders a real performance advantage.
The WR-F’s mass centralized design delivers high levels of agility for precise control over all types of terrain – and the advanced aluminium chassis with its class-leading suspension gives excellent handling performance and traction over rock, sand, grass, dirt and mud.
With class-leading durability and legendary Yamaha reliability as standard, the 2018 Yamaha WR450F and WR250F give you winning performance combined with a thrilling ride on any type of terrain.
Loïc Larrieu and WR450F claim outright victory at ISDE 2017
Riding his Outsiders Yamaha Official Enduro Team WR450F, Loïc Larrieu claimed outright victory at the 92nd edition of the International Six Days Enduro that took place in Brive, France between August 28 and September 2.
Attracting over 800 riders from all over the world, this year’s ISDE has been the most important global enduro event of the year. With Larrieu posting the fastest overall times on days one, three and five, he not only secured outright victory for himself, but also made a major contribution to Team France’s World Trophy Team win.
Fighting for 2017 EnduroGP and Enduro 2 titles
Yamaha’s distinguished record in World Enduro is once again underlined this season with Outsiders Yamaha Official Enduro Team Loïc Larrieu taking three consecutive double podium results in EnduroGP. The talented Frenchman is currently the leading 4-stroke rider, and is holding a strong 2nd place on his WR450F in the overall EnduroGP standings after 6 out of 8 Grand Prix.
It’s even closer in Enduro 2, with Yamaha’s Jamie McCanney and his WR250F just 6 points behind the Championship leader. With the GP of Great Britain being held in September, Manxman McCanney is focused on a strong home race performance to reinforce his fight for the World Championship.
With 2 rounds to go there’s everything to play for, and with Larrieu and McCanney confident in their WR-F’s total performance, Yamaha is looking good for another strong result to underline the WR-F’s race winning DNA.
2018 WR250F & WR450F
Developed using our extensive EnduroGP and rally experience, the 2018 Yamaha WR-F models are supplied ready to win straight from the crate. Both the WR250F and WR450F benefit from the latest Yamaha reverse cylinder head technology thafeatures a straight inlet for instant response with strong linear torque. The switch-free electric starter gets you going quickly and easily – very handy when you’re on the side of a hill or in a deep bog – and the enduro-specification radiators come with a lightweight cooling fan that regulates engine temperature even in severe conditions.
WR-F specific features include a wide-ratio transmission – 5-speed on the WR450F and 6-speed on the WR250F – as well as a mass-centralized design with an easy-access top mounted air filter. Both WR-F models also feature an optimised clutch, sealed O-ring chain, 18-inch rear wheel, 7.5 litre fuel tank, side stand and skid plate for ultimate enduro performance.
The list of standard features also includes a bright headlight and LED taillight, and the multi-function LCD enduro race computer gives you the information you need to ensure you stay on time.
Upgrades for 2018
The WR250F boasts a number of new features starting with its revolutionary rearward slanted, liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-stroke power plant with 4 titanium valves. A new cylinder head design with reshaped intake and exhaust ports matched to a new shorter intake funnel help to boost top end power, and new camshafts and valve springs were developed to further increase low to mid range power output.
The WR250F also receives a new lighter flat top piston design mated to a new shorter piston pin containing a DLC (diamond like carbon) coating to reduce friction and increase hardness.On the bottom end, the crank has adopted a new balance ratio and new nickel-chromoly steel connecting rod to produce broad, balanced, and predictable power while boosting reliability. These changes are regulated through a revised ECU that sends new 3-D mapping to the fuel injection system to optimise power output and engine feeling as well as improving the rev limiter. For a smoother clutch feeling the clutch push lever is redesigned, and to save weight, the kickstarter mechanism is removed.
Not stopping there, the same bilateral beam frame that is found on the winning YZ250F was added to the WR250F to improve handling. Featuring a central beam that’s 12mm wider at the widest point – as well as newly shaped steel engine brackets and repositioned foot pegs – the 2018 WR250F is an extremely strong and well balanced machine, offering precise handling combined with high stability to attack both technical and high-speed sections.
The industry leading, fully adjustable KYB® spring-type forks and the KYB® rear shock come with optimised settings that work in harmony with the revised frame and engine character. For 2018 the WR250F comes with fresh new graphics, blue rims and an additional side cover.
For 2018 the WR450F benefits from a new ECU that optimises fueling and ignition timing for improved throttle feel and a smoother pick up. Revised suspension settings deliver enhanced handling characteristics, and weight is reduced with the removal of the kickstarter. Also featuring new graphics, blue rims and an additional side cover, the 2018 WR450F brings EnduroGP performance to every rider.
2018 WR250F & WR450F MODEL OVERVIEW
WR250F: New Features
• Newly designed cylinder head
• Lightweight flat top piston with DLC coating
• Intake and exhaust camshafts and valve springs
• Shortened intake funnel
• New ECU
• Redeveloped YZ250F-based aluminum frame
• Optimised suspension settings
• Additional side cover
• New graphics and blue rims
WR450F: New Features
• New ECU and engine maps
• Optimised suspension settings
• Additional side cover
• New graphics and blue rims
WR250F & WR450F Technical Highlights
• Powerful, compact and controllable 450cc / 250cc 4-stroke
• Potent fuel injected engine with linear torque
• Reverse cylinder head with front facing intake
• Aluminum beam frame with optimised rigidity
• Wide ratio transmission (WR250F 6-speed; WR450F 5-speed)
• Durable enduro clutch
• Switch-free electric starter and auto-decompressor
• Convenient optional Power Tuner for easy tuning
• Mass centralized design for agile handling
• Top mounted quickly removable air filter and underseat fuel tank
• High-specification suspension systems
• 18-inch rear wheel and Metzeler 6 Days FIM / Extreme tyres
• Enduro-spec radiators with lightweight cooling fan
The 2018 WR250F and WR450F will be available at Yamaha dealers starting in October 2017. Please contact your national press officer for more detailed information and the local retail price.
TT-R and PW50 models
Yamaha’s TT-R and PW50 models are the bikes that have launched many professional and amateur dirt bike careers. The 2018 models are available from September onwards, and these much-loved user-friendly youth models feature revised colours/graphics.
Yamaha Genuine Accessories
Yamaha offer a wide range of Genuine Accessories that is continually evolving to meet the needs of our customers. The latest line up includes GYTR performance parts, slip-on mufflers and service items, as well as exclusive bolt on accessories that enable every rider to personalize their bike.
2018 Yamaha WR250F Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- Revised intake & exhaust port shapes
- Revised intake & exhaust cam profiles & valve springs
- Revised exhaust header pipe diameters
- Revised air box boot & intake manifold
- New lighter piston, new lighter piston pin & piston cooler jet nozzle
- Revised crank & connecting rod
- Revised frame & front engine mounts
- Revised 48 mm inverted forks
- Revised rear shock settings
- New Dunlop MXSF & MX3S tires
- Revised ECU settings
- Kick starter has been eliminated to reduce weight (it is available as an accessory P/N = B29-15602-00-00)
- Latest generation YZ250F based rear slanting engine
- Forward mounted fuel injection & mass centralizing wrap around exhaust
- Electric starting
- 6-speed transmission
- Bilateral Beam aluminum frame
- YZ based, adjustable suspension
- 270 mm front & 245 mm rear disc brakes
- 18 inch rear wheel
- Rad fan
- 35 watt headlight & LED tail light
- GYTR Power Tuner compatible (Competition Only Kit ECU is required)
- Rugged plastic engine skid plate
- Convenient oil level sight glass
- Lightweight, extra wide foot pegs
- Folding shift lever tip
- Lightweight chain guide / support helps reduce chance of chain derailment & helps protect rear sprocket
- Heavy duty rubber swingarm protector (chain)
- Heavy duty sealed “O” ring drive chain
- Easy access GYTR Power Tuner & Yamaha Diagnostic tool connectors
- Sealed, no spill, gel type, low maintenance battery (battery should be charged during winter storage)
- Competition Ready
Revolutionary rearward slanted, liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-stroke power plant with 4 titanium valves based on the YZ250F™, with an added sixth gear and wide ratio transmission, among other modifications, make it perfect for Enduro competition.
- Nimble Chassis
The same bilateral beam frame that is found on the championship winning YZ250F is used on the WR250F™. It places the engine and fuel tank close to the center mass of the bike for extremely light and nimble handling character.
- Fuel Injection
A Keihin® 44mm throttle body fuel injection system is tuned for Enduro riding ensures smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions. Plus the electric start button reduces rider fatigue.
- Advanced Suspension
Industry leading fully-adjustable KYB® spring-type forks with speed sensitive damping and a KYB® rear shock, each tuned with Enduro-specific settings.
- Enduro-Specific Features
With a 2 gallon fuel tank, multi-function Enduro computer, 18-inch rear wheel, O-ring chain, skid plate and Enduro spec tires, the WR250F is ready to win right out of the box.
2018 Yamaha WR250F Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
- Revised, YZ250F based, “reversed” liquid-cooled, 250cc, DOHC, 4-valve (titanium), 4-stroke, single with fuel injection & electric starting.
- engine has been tuned for excellent “ride ability & controllability”
- broad, easy to use power band
- power characteristics optimized for enduro style racing or riding
- Rearward slanted, “reversed” cylinder design.
- rearward slant moves a significant amount of rotating weight toward the centre of the chassis
- rearward slanted cylinder centralizes mass for excellent handling & a light feel
- “Reversed” engine design (FI system is front mounted, exhaust exits from rear of cylinder).
- FI throttle body & air box are front mounted, providing a straight intake path
- straight intake path into the cylinder, provides optimum fuel / air flow for excellent power
- front mounted intake design keeps fuel cooler since engine heat has less effect on incoming fuel (cooler fuel is more dense & increases power)
- design also helps centralize mass for light, agile handling
- Electric start with auto decompression system.
- unit can be re-started in any gear
- kick starter has been eliminated to save weight (kick starter kit available as an accessory P/N = B29-15602-00-00)
- There is no main ignition switch on this model.
- electric start button (RHS handlebar) activates the entire electrical system
- kill switch (LHS handlebar) if held for a few seconds shuts down entire electrical system
- design reduces weight
- Revised compact 4-valve cylinder head features a 13.5:1 compression ratio.
- new intake & exhaust port shapes for improved mid to top end power
- titanium 31 mm intake valves & titanium 25 mm exhaust valves
- 23.75 degree valve angle provides a compact combustion chamber
- 4-valve design offers optimum flow & excellent power characteristics
- Lightweight titanium valves with revised load-reduced valve springs.
- Ti valves reduces reciprocating weight & allows for a higher rpm limit
- revised load reduced valve springs (to match new cams) reduce friction
- faster-revving & smoother power delivery
- Automatic cam chain tensioner.
- reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
- special cam chain “sliders” reduce internal frictional losses
- Revised lightweight hollow intake & exhaust camshafts.
- revised intake & exhaust cam profiles for improved mid to top end power
- provide a broad power band well suited to enduro style racing or riding
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder features a ceramic composite coating applied directly to the aluminum block.
- eliminates the heavy liner & reduces weight
- excellent heat dissipation for consistent power delivery
- ceramic coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder & piston, reducing friction & increasing power
- Special cylinder “cutaways” allow air “trapped” under the piston to enter a side chamber (or cutaway).
- reduces horsepower-robbing “pumping losses”
- Crankcase also utilizes cutaways which match the cutaways in the cylinder for maximum efficiency.
- reduces horsepower-robbing “pumping losses”
- Revised lightweight, short-skirt, forged aluminum piston uses a 2-ring design.
- revised piston features new lateral ribs for added strength
- 7% piston weight reduction for faster throttle response
- single compression ring & a specially designed oil control ring that increases the surface contact area for better sealing
- 2-ring design decreases sliding resistance, reduces weight & provides faster throttle response
- Revised piston pin.
- revised design reduces piston pin weight by 18%
- friction reducing DLC (diamond like carbon coating)
- Revised piston oil cooler jet nozzle directs oil to the desired portion of the cylinder & underside of piston.
- reduces piston, cylinder & rod temperatures for excellent durability
- revised design to match new piston
- Ball bearing style crankshaft.
- heat treated for strength & durability
- balance ratio of the crank has been optimized to reduce vibration & improve torque feeling
- new nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel connecting rod.
- new molybdenum coated thrust washers on either side of the rod to reduce friction
- Crankcase features a tri-axis layout for the crank, main & drive axles.
- tri-axis design means lighter, more compact crankcases
- centralizes mass for excellent handling
- reduces the centre of gravity for a lighter feeling
- Lightweight YZ250F inspired crankshaft & connecting rod features a carburizing process for excellent durability.
- Lightweight gear driven counter balancer shaft.
- reduces vibration for improved rider comfort & less rider fatigue
- 6-speed transmission utilizes a 2-bar, floating shift guide system & a 14 mm shift shaft.
- smooth, positive shifts
- good durability in the event of a crash (14 mm shift shaft)
- Heavy duty, multi-plate, clutch with quick access magnesium outer cover.
- clutch is designed for the rigors of enduro racing / riding
- clutch action is light to reduce hand fatigue during extended events / rides
- outer cover provides fast & easy clutch access
- 44mm Keihin throttle body fuel injection system.
- 10-hole injector with a 16 degree spray pattern
- maximizes fuel atomization for more complete combustion & excellent power delivery
- FI settings are specific to enduro type racing / riding
- FI benefits include automatic adjustments to insure the optimum fuel — air ratio regardless of outside air temperature & altitude
- other benefits include excellent starting & excellent throttle response
- cold start knob also doubles as an idle adjuster
- Revised intake manifold.
- improved fuel atomization & top end power
- The injector spray pattern, spray direction & distance to the intake valves have been optimized. Forward mounted straight intake tract helps to maximize the benefits of the FI system & overall power output.
- Optional, hand held “GYTR Power Tuner” allows tailoring of both fuel injection duration & ignition mapping.
- 9-different setting points can be accessed for both fuel duration & ignition maps
- maps can be stored & shared with other Power Tuners if desired
- Revised, YZ250F based, “reversed” liquid-cooled, 250cc, DOHC, 4-valve (titanium), 4-stroke, single with fuel injection & electric starting.
- Competition Only Kit ECU is required for Power Tuner use
- Forward mounted air box features a washable, dual-stage, foam air filter.
- no tools required to access air filter
- revised boot between air box & throttle for improved high rpm power
- Wet sump lubrication system.
- reduces weight (no remote oil tank or oil lines)
- eases maintenance (easier & faster oil changes)
- Easy access “cartridge-type” oil filter.
- fast, no hassle oil changes
- Lightweight, single core, dual rads with electric cooling fan.
- standard cooling fan maintains consistent engine temperatures during slow speed, technical riding
- radiator fin pitch is optimized for good air flow even at slow speeds
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- High capacity AC magneto (160 watts @ 5,000 rpm).
- Revised, lightweight, wrap-around exhaust system based on YZ250F design.
- exits from the rear of the engine & circles cylinder body
- design ensures the optimum tuned header length
- revised header pipe diameters for increased mid to top end power
- maximizes exhaust “pulse effect” for excellent power delivery
- centralizes mass by moving weight closer to the centre of the chassis
- Lightweight aluminum / stainless steel muffler (aka silencer).
- multi-expansion design
- spark arrestor equipped
- Revised YZ250F based, compact, lightweight “Bilateral Beam” aluminum frame.
- centralizes mass for exceptional handling & maneuverability in tight terrain
- frame offers an optimum rigidity balance between strength, rigidity & tuned flex, plus excellent shock absorbing qualities
- revised front engine mounts for improved handling
- revised frame with wider spars in the swingarm pivot area (up to 12 mm wider)
- frame design offers excellent “rider — machine communication” (a.k.a. feedback)
- Lightweight, tapered aluminum swingarm.
- reduces unsprung weight for excellent suspension performance
- excellent rear wheel traction & control
- Lightweight detachable rear sub frame.
- constructed of square-section, lightweight aluminum pipe with no bends
- allows easy access when servicing rear suspension components
- reduces costs in the event of a loop-out
- Revised, YZ250F based, 48mm adjustable, inverted, Kayaba “SSS” cartridge fork offers 310mm (12.2″) of wheel travel.
- valving & settings are optimized for enduro racing / riding
- new internal “free” piston design
- revised fork seals with new scraper for improved cleaning/clearing in muddy conditions
- front fork adjustments include: compression damping & rebound damping
- optional fork springs are available through Genuine Yamaha parts.
- Fork features a twin-chamber, “Speed Sensitive System” design meaning the damper unit is in a separate structure (completely separated air & oil chambers) which prevents aerated fork oil from entering the inner damper assembly & degrading its damping abilities. Since the inner damper is pressurized, it also eliminates bubbles forming in the oil.
- Fork also features a Transfer Control Valve (TCV).
- TCV enhances damping from mid to full stroke & improves bottoming characteristics
- TCV offers more precise control throughout the full suspension stroke
- TCV is located on the upside of the spring & its function is controlled by piston speed, not piston position, hence the term “Speed Sensitive System fork”.
- Large “wrap-around” plastic fork protectors.
- provide excellent lower fork tube protection
- “self-supporting” design reduces friction for smoother fork operation.
- YZ250F based, Monocross link rear suspension features a fully adjustable Kayaba piggyback shock with 318 mm (12.5″) of wheel travel. Settings have been revised.
- revised spring preload, rebound and low speed compression settings
- features separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping
- shock is in-line with the center axis of the frame for excellent control
- shock setting have been revised and are specific to enduro riding or racing
- shock adjustments include: threaded spring preload, low-speed compression damping, high speed compression damping and rebound damping.
- 270 mm floating front disc brake with Nissin twin piston caliper.
- “wave” style rotor (disc) reduces weight, improves cooling (more surface area) & improves styling
- braking performance is excellent with great feel & control
- “Shorty style” adjustable front brake lever can be adjusted to fit various hand sizes.
- 245mm rear disc brake features a “wave-style” disc & single piston Nissin caliper & master cylinder.
- Rear caliper & lower portion of the wave style disc are protected by heavy duty plastic protectors.
- Lightweight, plastic resin 7.5 litre fuel tank with compact in-tank electric fuel pump is located under the seat.
- reduces centre of gravity & centralizes mass for exceptional handling performance
- tank can be flipped on its back without disconnecting fuel line (easy servicing under the tank)
- 2.0 litre reserve portion ( low fuel light will illuminate)
- Adjustable handlebar holders offer a total of 4 different handlebar positions with an adjustment range of 30mm.
- suits wide variety of rider sizes
- handlebar holders are rubber mounted for reduced vibration & improved rider comfort
- Compact body work.
- reduces weight & enhances the lightweight feel & look of the WR250F
- flat design, “minimal” bodywork allows for fast, easy rider movements & a natural riding position
- minimal design aids in keeping the body looking good (less plastic to scratch or damage)
- graphics are impregnated directly into the plastic rad shrouds & will not peel off or get damaged by pressure washing
- Flat seat design.
- provides easy rider movements
- features a “cap cover” to access the fuel cap
- non-slip seat cover material resists clogging with dirt or mud
- Lightweight digital meter assembly.
- functions include: speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters & clock in the basic mode
- “race mode” features pace management functions including; timer & distance compensating trip meter
- warning lights for engine trouble (FI system) & low fuel
- Rugged, 21″ (1.60 x 21) front & 18″ (2.15 x 18) rear D.I.D. rims & new Dunlop tires.
- excellent durability
- reduces unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance & handling
- 18″ rear wheel improves puncture resistance (Vs. 19″ designs)
- new Dunlop MX3SF & MX3S tires
- Stylish, slim design 35 watt headlight.
- headlight beam is adjustable up & down
- Brilliant LED rear taillight.
2018 Yamaha WR250F – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $8,099 USD
Bore x Stroke 77.0mm x 53.6mm
Compression Ratio 13.5:1
Fuel Delivery Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) Keihin® 44mm
Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Transmission Wide-ratio constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet
Final Drive O-ring chain
Suspension / Front KYB® spring-type fork with speed sensitive
damping; fully adjustable; 12.2-in travel
Suspension / Rear KYB® single shock; fully adjustable; 12.5-in
Brakes / Front Hydraulic single disc brake, 250mm
Brakes / Rear Hydraulic single disc brake, 245mm
Tires / Front Dunlop® MX3S 80/100-21
Tires / Rear Dunlop® MX3S 110/100-18
L x W x H 85.2 in x 32.5 in x 50.4 in
Seat Height 38.0 in
Wheelbase 57.7 in
Rake (Caster Angle) 26.33°
Trail 4.5 in
Fuel Capacity 2.0 gal
Wet Weight*** 258 lb
Warranty 30 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
Color Team Yamaha Blue
2018 Yamaha WR250F – Totalmotorcycle.com Canadian Specifications/Technical Details
Canada MSRP Price: $9,499 CDN
Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve (titanium), single
Bore and Stroke
77 x 53.6 mm
44 mm Keihin throttle body F.I.
Ignition / Starting
TCI / Electric & Kick
Wide ratio 6-speed transmission
primary ratio 3.353 (57/17)
secondary ratio 3.923 (51/13)
1st gear – 2.385 (31/13)
2nd gear – 1.813 (29/16)
3rd gear – 1.444 (26/18)
4th gear – 1.143 (24/21)
5th gear – 0.957 (22/23)
6th gear – 0.815 (22/27)
“O” ring chain
Adjustable 48 mm inverted fork / 310 mm (12.2″) wheel travel
Fully adjustable Monocross / 318 mm (12.5″) wheel travel
270 mm, floating wave disc / twin piston caliper
245 mm wave disc / single piston caliper
2,165 mm (85.2″)
825 mm (32.5″)
1,280 mm (50.4″)
1,465 mm (57.7″)
325 mm (12.8″)
965 mm (38″)
7.5 litres (1.7 imp. gallons)
117 kg (258 lb)
Yamaha Racing Blue
2018 Yamaha WR250F – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £7549 GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine type liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves
Bore x stroke 77.0 mm x 53.6 mm
Compression ratio 13.5 : 1
Maximum power –
Maximum torque –
Lubrication system Wet sump
Clutch type Wet, Multiple Disc
Fuel system Fuel Injection
Ignition system CDI
Starter system Electric and kick
Transmission system Constant Mesh, 6-speed
Final transmission Chain
Frame Semi double cradle
Front suspension system Upside-down telescopic fork
Front travel 310 mm
Caster angle 26º 10
Trail 114 mm
Rear suspension system Swingarm, (link suspension)
Rear travel 318 mm
Front brake Single Disc, Ø 250 mm
Rear brake Single Disc, Ø 245 mm
Front tyre 90/90-21 54M
Rear tyre 130/90-18 69M
Overall length 2,165 mm
Overall width 825 mm
Overall height 1,280 mm
Seat height 965 mm
Wheel base 1,446 mm
Minimum ground clearance 325 mm
Wet weight (including full oil and fuel tank) 118 kg
Fuel tank capacity 7.5 litres
Oil tank capacity 1.1 litres
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).