THE ULTIMATE COMBO.
2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Taking lesson learned from Tony Cairoli’s dominating career aboard the 350 SX-F, and insights from top 350 EXC-F enduro riders, we created the all-new KTM 350 XC-F. Sharing the same aggressive motocross personality but with a refined chassis setup, reworked motor internals and improved EMS, the 350 XC-F, like Tony, is a flat-out, offroad-ripping legend!
With power that rivals 450 cc machines and 250-class handling, the 2019 KTM 350 XC-F is a force to be reckoned with in any closed-course off-road contest. A compact engine cranks out unbelievable amounts of power while traction control, launch control and selectable maps make all that power useable. Updated suspension damping settings and refinements to the clutch and transmission take the KTM 350 XC-F to a level that other 450-class off-road bikes have trouble matching.
2019 KTM 350 XC-F Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
KTM EXC MODEL YEAR 2019 HAS ARRIVED!
Thanks to a long history as part of the foundation of the company and with many milestones achieved in producing READY TO RACE, world-beating enduro machines, KTM’s strive for excellence has ensured the orange brand remains the market-leader in the segment with the KTM EXC line-up. Last year the Austrian manufacturer announced the world’s first serial-production, fuel-injection 2-stroke offroad competition machines with the KTM 250 EXC TPI and KTM 300 EXC TPI models that have taken the possibilities of enduro to new heights, whilst complimenting the high-quality, high-performing 4-stroke models within the range.
However, the KTM R&D department in Mattighofen never rests; the latest generation of KTM EXC enduros receive updates for model year 2019 with improved WP fork settings, and a reworked WP shock absorber with a re-designed main piston and settings for improved, confidence-inspiring damping characteristics. A new seat cover, stronger battery and new graphics with a READY TO RACE factory-looking orange frame compliment the high-quality Brembo brakes, No-Dirt footpegs, NEKEN handlebar, CNC milled hubs with high-end black Giant rims and more that comes as standard on these championship winning machines.
For model year 2019 the KTM 125 XC-W and KTM 150 XC-W 2-strokes, designed for closed-course use, receive a new cylinder with a machined exhaust port and a new power valve for high-end performance. An optimized kick-starter seat along with an ultra-compact, newly designed DS clutch with a new clutch cover reduces overall engine width over previous models. In addition, a re-worked 6-speed transmission offers better function and improved reliability.
To accompany the new KTM EXC model line-up is the KTM PowerWear collection. To suit up and ride to the limit, KTM offers a wide range of high-quality, high-performance riding gear for riders to state their stance while dealing with the toughest of terrain, along with a vast array of casual clothing to stay READY TO RACE even on non-dirtbiking days. In addition, from conception of each KTM enduro model our engineers, along with leading accessories manufacturers, have developed a large selection of KTM PowerParts for those wishing to individualize their machine whether it’s for aesthetics or refined performance to take their ride to new heights.
2019 KTM 350 XC-F Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
• NEW reworked frames – improved stiffness, handling and straight line stability.
• NEW bodywork – better ergonomics, more freedom of movement and improved handling.
• NEWLY shaped seat – better ergonomics and comfort.
• Redesigned upper triple clamps – improved handling and stability.
• NEW 2.4 gal fuel tanks – improved ergonomics.
• UPDATED WP AER 48 front fork with a sophisticated air spring design and separate damping for easy adjustment to any track condition, rider weight or skill level. A new offroad setting improves comfort and bottoming control.
• UPDATED WP rear shock, new main piston and offroad settings, are perfectly matched to the WP AER 48 front fork.
• Longer rear axle slot – better straight line stability.
• 40 mm longer sub frame – improved rear fender stability.
• NEW air box and air boot and – maximum protection of the air filter against soiling, better airflow for optimal performance.
• REWORKED wiring harness and packaging – compact electrical system.
• Stronger and super light Lithium-Ion battery – better starting.
• Handlebar map switch with improved setting of traction and launch control – better traction, more efficient starts.
• NEWLY designed radiators and optimized cooling system – more efficient cooling.
• NEW 4-stroke header pipes with FDH resonator system – improved performance.
• NEWLY designed DS diaphragm spring clutch- very compact and reliable clutch system.
• PANKL is the new manufacturer of the 6 speed transmission- improved durability and reliability.
• Reworked cylinder head – reduced weight and increased power.
• Newly designed DS clutch – very compact and reliable clutch system.
• Reworked throttle body – improved throttle cable routing and better reliability.
• Off-road specific additions such as hand guards, a side stand and an 18” rear wheel ensures the 2019 KTM 350 XC-F is READY TO RACE.
2019 KTM 350 XC-F – Totalmotorcycle.com International Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ See Dealer for Pricing in USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ See Dealer for Pricing in CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ See Dealer for Pricing in GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Australia MSRP Price: See Dealer for Pricing in AU
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Displacement: 349.7 cc
Bore / Stroke: 88.0 / 57.5 mm
Compression Ratio: 14.0:1
Starter/Battery: Electric Starter / 12V, 3Ah2Ah
Transmission: 6 Gears, Semi-close ratio
Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 44 mm Throttle Body
Lubrication: Pressure lubrication with 2 oil pumps
Primary Ratio: 24:73
Final Drive: 14:50
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc DSCSS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
Ignition: Keihin EMS
Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
Sub Frame: Aluminium
Handle bar: Neken, Aluminium Ø 28/22 mm
Front Suspension: WP Suspension AER 48 USD Ø 48 mm
Rear Suspension: WP Monoshock 5018 BAVP DCC with Linkage
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 310 mm / 12.2 in; 300 mm / 11.81 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 10.24 in; 220 mm / 8.66 in
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60x 21” / 2.15 x 18” Giant
Front/Rear Tires: 980/90100-21” / 110/100-18” Dunlop AT81
Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 26.1º
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,485 mm ± 10 mm / 58.5 ± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 370 mm / 14.6 in
Seat Height: 992 9560 mm / 37.48 in
Tank Capacity, Approx: 9 L / 2.4 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx: 100.2 kg / 220.9 lbs
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).