2020 URAL GearUp : ON DEMAND 2 Wheel Drive.
Introducing the 2020 URAL GearUp.
Goodbye Backpack, Hello Trunk.
Every Ural comes standard with a lockable and water tight sidecar trunk. It’s the perfect size for extra gear, supplies, and whatever else your adventures may need.
New For 2020
19” aluminum rims from Italcerchio S.R.L.
Forged brake caliper brackets
One-piece forged alternator adapter shaft
Bi-metal piston pin bushing
Updated swing arm and fork leg design incorporates dust seals to prolong bearing life
Improved rear sidecar body mounts “snowmen” incorporate an internal spring for increased load capacity
2020 URAL GearUp Guide Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
• LED Sidecar Fog Lights (Gear Up)
• Sidecar Power Outlet
• Sidecar Tonneau Cover
• Jerry Can (Gear Up)
• Folding Utility Shovel (Gear Up)
• Luggage Rack (Gear Up)
• Universal Spare Wheel – Fits All 3 Positions
Our bikes are happy cruising between 65 and 75 mph. Our 749cc engine combined with powerful low end torque is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engage by the foot pedal to the right of the rear brake.
2020 URAL GearUp Guide Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
STANDARD COLOR OPTIONS
CAMO PATTERN (+$1,750)
PREMIUM COLOR OPTIONS (+$1,000)
2020 URAL GearUp Guide – Totalmotorcycle.com Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ 17549 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $21999 CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ See Dealer GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine and Transmission
- Displacement, cc: 749
- Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
- Valve per cylinder: 2
- Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
- Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
- Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Clutch Double-disc dry
- Transmission type: Manual
- Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
- Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
- Final drive ratio: 4.62
- Engageable sidecar wheel drive: Yes, driveshaft
- Overall length, inch.: 98.8
- Overall heights, inch.: 54.3
- Overall width, inch.: 63.6
- Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 32.0
- Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.8
- Dry weight, lbs: 730
- Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
- Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20A)
- Headlight: H4
- Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
- Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
- Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 7x adjustable
- Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 7x adjustable
- Wheels: 2.15X19 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Tires: Duro HF-308, 4.0×19″
- Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
- Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
- Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
- Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
- Reserve, gallons: app. 1
- Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
- Estimated range, miles: 155-185
- Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
- Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
- Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
- 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.
*MSRP Excludes tax, license, registration, delivery, set-up, and dealer-installed options. Bike may be shown with additional options. Dealer prices may vary. Due to regulations in California, additional cost may apply to bikes purchased in California. Model shown 2019 Gear Up*
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).