SMALL PACKAGE ‑ BIG FUN.
2020 Yamaha TT-R110E:
The bike that produces big fun for both young and old and everyone in between.
Spark your kids’ 2-wheel passion with a TT-R110E! Learning is a snap with electric start, smooth power delivery and automatic clutch design for easy shifting.
The TT-R110E’s air-cooled, 110 cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, reliable, novice-friendly power.
EASY TO RIDE
The mid-size, steel, backbone-type frame features a compact 1,080 mm (42.5″) wheelbase for easy, agile handling with a low, confidence-inspiring seat height. The convenient push-button electric start makes it easier to get going!
2020 Yamaha TT-R110E Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
2020 Yamaha TT-R110E Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
- Air-cooled, 110 cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine produces smooth, reliable, novice-friendly power.
- Push-button electric starting backed up by a manual kick starter too.
- electric starting makes learning to ride more fun
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder features a cast iron liner.
- cylinder can be “bored out” in the event of a problem
- Single overhead camshaft
- utilizes easy to adjust conventional rocker arms & screw type tappet adjusters
- Flat top piston and lightweight crankshaft
- 9.3:1 compression ratio
- proven, reliable design
- lightweight means faster engine response
- Automatic cam chain adjuster
- reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
- 16mm Mikuni carburetor
- crisp throttle response
- good fuel economy
- carburetor features nickel silver needle valve assembly & chromate treatment on the inner float bowl to counter act the negative effects of E10 (10% ethanol) fuels
- easy access “paddle-style” choke
- 4-speed, semi-automatic transmission
- eases beginners into the basics of shifting, without the complications of a hand-operated clutch
- allows rider to concentrate on developing riding skills and balance
- easier & more fun learning experience
- Maintenance-free capacitor discharge ignition (CDI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing/mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpm
- Easy-access washable foam air filter
- re-usable design reduces maintenance costs
- Lightweight exhaust system with heat shields
- quiet design
- “cleanable” screen-type spark arrestor
- heat shields protect young riders from hot components
- Rugged steel engine protector plate for those rough trails.
- Handlebar with reinforcing crossbar & protective foam pad
- Upper and lower plastic chain guards reduce chain splatter and help protect young riders
- Front and rear reflectors for added visibility
- E10 compatible fuel system components
- Low maintenance, sealed battery won’t leak in the event of a tip-over (battery should be charged during winter storage)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Adult supervision, a helmet & proper protective riding gear are a must when a youngster is operating a TT-R110E.
2020 Yamaha TT-R110E – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $2,299 – Team Yamaha Blue
Canada MSRP Price: $2,999 CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £See dealer for pricing in GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Australia MSRP Price: See dealer for pricing in AU
Engine Type 110cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Bore x Stroke 51.0mm x 54.0mm
Compression Ratio 9.3:1
Fuel Delivery Mikuni® VM16 carburetor
Transmission Constant-mesh 4-speed; multiple wet clutch
Final Drive Chain
Suspension / Front 31mm telescopic fork; 4.5-in travel
Suspension / Rear Monocross® shock; 4.3-in travel
Brakes / Front Drum, 95mm
Brakes / Rear Drum, 110mm
Tires / Front 2.50-14-4PR
Tirres / Rear 3.00-12-4PR
L x W x H 61.6 in x 26.8 in x 36.3 in
Seat Height 26.4 in
Wheelbase 42.5 in
Rake (Caster Angle) 26.0°
Trail 2.4 in
Fuel Capacity 1.0 gal
Fuel Economy** n/a
Wet Weight*** 159 lb
Warranty 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
Color Team Yamaha Blue
*** Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as
applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is
useful in making real-world comparisons with other models.
2020 Yamaha TT-R110E – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
|4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, single|
|Bore and Stroke|
|51 x 54mm|
|0.8 kg-m (5.8 ft-lb) @ 4,000 rpm|
|Ignition / Starting|
|CDI / Electric & kick|
|Constant mesh, 4-speed|
|31 mm fork / 115mm (4.5″) wheel travel|
|Monocross, single shock / 110 mm (4.3″) wheel travel|
|1,565 mm (61.6″)|
|680 mm (26.8″)|
|920 mm (36.2″)|
|1,080 mm (42.5″)|
|180 mm (7.1″)|
|670 mm (26.4″)|
|3.8 litres (0.8 imp. gallons)|
|72 kg (159 lb)|
|Yamaha Racing Blue|
2020 Yamaha TT-R110E – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
2020 Yamaha TT-R110E – Totalmotorcycle.com Australian Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).