2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114: SHAKE IT UP.
Introducing the 2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114…
From the modern, aggressive look of its 2-1-2 upswept exhaust and asphalt-devouring fat tires to the massive torque of the Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine to the ride of the Softail frame, to inverted front forks and easily adjustable rear suspension, the Fat Bob 114 is built to shake up the status quo. This is for the rider that wants to break new ground at a high rate of speed.
This bike is designed for the street rider with an appetite for muscular power and performance. For 2022 it features a new waterslide fuel tank graphic in an oval shape with “H-D” on lower edge.
A street-eater with an appetite for power. Built with muscular style and performance.
2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114 Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
To allow any rider to make a personal statement, Harley-Davidson offers a wide variety of motorcycle styles within the Cruiser segment, from nostalgic to very modern. A cruiser rider seeks to disconnect from an increasingly hectic life, and only the world’s most desirable motorcycle company can offer these riders so many ways to reach that goal. Authentic heritage meets modern technology for power, style, and the unadulterated riding experience – around town or along country roads. For 2022 new paint colors are offered across the Cruiser model line-up.
- Relaxed riding position
- Forward foot controls
- Passenger seat
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Renegades seeking the utmost power and performance
- Conquering city streets with power and agility
- Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine and custom-styled exhaust
2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114 Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
DUAL DISC FRONT BRAKES
These high-performance dual disc brakes help you keep that power in check when you need to.
Performance-inspired, upswept exhaust with a custom contrast finish.
RACE-STYLE FORK TECHNOLOGY
Inverted race-style front fork design, with single-cartridge technology that improves response to steering input and braking and handling performance.
2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114 – Totalmotorcycle.com Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: from $19,149 (Black), $19,599 (Color) USD
Canada MSRP Price: from $ TBA (Black), $ TBA (Colour) CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: from £17,795 (Black), £18,170 GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
|Dimensions||FXFBS Fat Bob® 114||Notes|
|Length||92.1 in. (2,340 mm)|
|Overall Width||37.8 in. (960 mm)|
|Overall Height||43.7 in. (1,110 mm)|
|Seat Height, Laden||27.7 in. (704 mm)||2|
|Seat Height, Laden (Low seat position)|
|Seat Height, Laden (High seat position)|
|Seat Height, Laden (Low seat position with optional ARH suspension)|
|Seat Height, Laden (High seat position with optional ARH suspension)|
|Seat Height, Unladen||28 in. (710 mm)|
|Seat Height, Unladen (Low seat position)|
|Seat Height, Unladen (High seat position)|
|Seat Height, Unladen (Low seat position with optional ARH suspension)|
|Seat Height, Unladen (High seat position with optional ARH suspension)|
|Static Ground Clearance||4.7 in. (120 mm)|
|Dynamic Ground Clearance (with optional suspension)|
|Rake (steering head) (deg)||28|
|Fork Angle (deg)||28|
|Trail||5.2 in. (132 mm)|
|Wheelbase||63.6 in. (1,615 mm)|
|Tires, Type||Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and rear|
|Tires, Front Model||D429F|
|Tires, Front Specification||150/80-16,71H,BW|
|Tires, Rear Model||D429|
|Tires, Rear Specification||180/70B16,77H,BW|
|Fuel Capacity||3.5 gal. (13.2 l)|
|Reserve Fuel Capacity, Fuel Injection (warning light)||1 gal. (3.8 l)|
|Oil Capacity (w/filter)||5 qt. (4.7 l)|
|Transmission Capacity||1 qt. (.95 l )|
|Primary Chain Case Capacity||1.25 qt. (1.18 l )|
|Weight, As Shipped||653 lb. (296 kg)|
|Weight, In Running Order||675 lb. (306 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight Rating||1,160 lb. (526 kg)|
|Gross Axle Weight Rating, Front||450 lb. (204 kg)|
|Gross Axle Weight Rating, Rear||730 lb. (331 kg)|
|Luggage Capacity -Volume||N/A|
|Engine||FXFBS Fat Bob® 114||Notes|
|Valves||Pushrod-operated, overhead valves|
|Bore||4.016 in. (102 mm)|
|Stroke||4.5 in. (114.3 mm)|
|Displacement||114 cu in (1,868 cc)|
|Fuel System||Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)||3|
|Air Cleaner||Ventilator intake with fiberglass media, washable exposed element with rain sock|
|Exhaust||2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler|
|Lubrication System||Pressurized, dry-sump with oil cooler|
|Drivetrain||FXFBS Fat Bob® 114||Notes|
|Primary Drive||Chain, 34/46 ratio|
|Final Drive||Belt, 32/66 ratio|
|Clutch||Mechanical, 10 plate wet, assist & conventional|
|Transmission||6-Speed Cruise Drive®|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 1st||9.311|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd||6.454|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd||4.793|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 4th||3.882|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 5th||3.307|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 6th||2.79|
|Chassis||FXFBS Fat Bob® 114||Notes|
|Frame||Mild steel, tubular frame; rectangular section backbone; stamped, cast, and forged junctions; MIG welded; aluminum forged fender supports|
|Swingarm||Mild steel, tubular sections, stamped x-member, forged axle junctions; MIG welded; removable belt spacer|
|Front Fork||Single cartridge 43 mm inverted with aluminum fork triple clamps; triple rate spring|
|Front Fork, Optional|
|Rear Shocks||Hidden, free piston, coil-over monoshock; 56mm stroke; toolless hydraulic preload adjustment|
|Rear Shocks, Optional|
|Wheels, Optional Style Type||N/A||4|
|Wheels, Front Type||Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics||4|
|Wheels, Front Width||3 in. (76 mm)|
|Wheels, Front Height||16 in. (406 mm)|
|Wheels, Rear Type||Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics||4|
|Wheels, Rear Width||5 in. (127 mm)|
|Wheels, Rear Height||16 in. (406 mm)|
|Brakes, Caliper Type||4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear|
|Brakes, Rotor Type||Front and rear black, Split 7-spoke floating rotors|
|Brakes, Front Diameter||11.8 in. (300 mm)|
|Brakes, Front Thickness||0.2 in. (5 mm)|
|Brakes, Front is dual||Yes|
|Brakes, Rear Diameter||11.5 in. (292 mm)|
|Brakes, Rear Thickness||0.23 in. (5.8 mm)|
|Front brake lever free travel||N/A|
|Rear brake pedal free travel||N/A|
|Brakes, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)||Standard|
|Suspension Travel, Front||5.1 in. (130 mm)|
|Suspension Travel, Rear||4.4 in. (112 mm)|
|Performance||FXFBS Fat Bob® 114||Notes|
|Engine Torque Testing Method||J1349|
|Engine Torque||118 ft-lb (160 Nm)||5|
|Engine Torque (rpm)||3,500|
|Power (Hp/kW)||95 HP / 71 kW @ 4750 rpm|
|Lean Angle Testing Method||J1168|
|Lean Angle, Right (deg.)||31|
|Lean Angle, Left (deg.)||32|
|Maximum hill-starting ability||N/A|
|Fuel Economy Testing Method||Estimated City/Hwy|
|Fuel Economy||47 mpg (5 l/100 km)||6|
|CO₂ Emissions Testing Method||N/A|
|Warranty And Service||FXFBS Fat Bob® 114||Notes|
|Warranty||24 months (unlimited mileage)||7|
|Service Interval||First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter||8|
- Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- The combined fuel economy numbers were derived using a combination of estimated city and highway values. Fuel economy estimates are derived from US EPA exhaust emission certification data on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family under ideal laboratory conditions. Your actual fuel economy will vary depending on your personal riding habits, road and driving conditions, vehicle condition and maintenance, tire pressure, vehicle configuration (parts and accessories), and vehicle loading (cargo, rider and passenger weight). Break-in mileage may vary.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Inspections of certain systems and components are required at 2,500 mile (4,000 km) intervals. See Owner’s Manual for full details.
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).