2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114: CRACK THE THROTTLE.
Introducing the 2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114…
The original fat custom icon, now with bright chrome finishes. Hot rod riders who like satin chrome and a steamroller stance. Commanding the road with the fattest tires available in the lineup. Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine and Lakester disc wheels. You’ll feel the difference the instant you crack the throttle.
The original fat-custom icon commands the road with a steamroller stance. For 2022 its Lakester cast aluminum wheels are re-styled with 11 turbine-like spokes and an open center, and the classic Fat Boy® model tank badge is revised and now has a single trailing “wing” while retaining the centered star.
2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114 Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
To allow any rider to make a personal statement, Harley-Davidson offers a wide variety of motorcycle styles within the Cruiser segment, from nostalgic to very modern. A cruiser rider seeks to disconnect from an increasingly hectic life, and only the world’s most desirable motorcycle company can offer these riders so many ways to reach that goal. Authentic heritage meets modern technology for power, style, and the unadulterated riding experience – around town or along country roads. For 2022 new paint colors are offered across the Cruiser model line-up.
- Relaxed riding position
- Forward foot controls
- Passenger seat
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Hot rod riders who like bright chrome and a steamroller stance
- Commanding the road with fat tires and a squared-up headlamp
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine and Lakester disc wheels
2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114 Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
BRIGHT CHROME FINISHES
An all-you-can eat portion of sculpted bright chrome gives the Fat Boy™ motorcycle a look that’ll make a big impact.
A muscular look thanks to solid-disc Lakester wheels wrapped in the widest front tire we’ve ever offered from the factory at 160mm combined with a rear tire at 240mm.
SIGNATURE LED FORWARD LIGHTING
Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
2022 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114 – Totalmotorcycle.com Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: from $20,349 (Black), $20,799 (Color), $21,124 (Two Tone) USD
Canada MSRP Price: from $24,999 (Black), $25499 (Colour), $25,899 (Two Tone) CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: from £21,395 (Black), £22,145 GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
|Dimensions||FLFBS Fat Boy® 114||Notes|
|Length||93.3 in. (2,370 mm)|
|Overall Width||38.8 in. (985 mm)|
|Overall Height||43.1 in. (1,095 mm)|
|Seat Height, Laden||25.9 in. (658 mm)||2|
|Seat Height, Laden (Low seat position)|
|Seat Height, Laden (High seat position)|
|Seat Height, Laden (Low seat position with optional ARH suspension)|
|Seat Height, Laden (High seat position with optional ARH suspension)|
|Seat Height, Unladen||26.6 in. (675 mm)|
|Seat Height, Unladen (Low seat position)|
|Seat Height, Unladen (High seat position)|
|Seat Height, Unladen (Low seat position with optional ARH suspension)|
|Seat Height, Unladen (High seat position with optional ARH suspension)|
|Static Ground Clearance||4.5 in. (115 mm)|
|Dynamic Ground Clearance (with optional suspension)|
|Rake (steering head) (deg)||30|
|Fork Angle (deg)||32|
|Trail||4.1 in. (104 mm)|
|Wheelbase||65.6 in. (1,665 mm)|
|Tires, Type||Michelin® Scorcher® “11” front and rear|
|Tires, Front Model||Scorcher™ “11”|
|Tires, Front Specification||160/60R18,70V,BW|
|Tires, Rear Model||Scorcher™ “11”|
|Tires, Rear Specification||240/40R18,79V,BW|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gal. (18.9 l)|
|Reserve Fuel Capacity, Fuel Injection (warning light)||1 gal. (3.8 l)|
|Oil Capacity (w/filter)||5 qt. (4.7 l)|
|Transmission Capacity||1 qt. (.95 l )|
|Primary Chain Case Capacity||1.43 qt. (1.35 l )|
|Weight, As Shipped||671 lb. (304 kg)|
|Weight, In Running Order||699 lb. (317 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight Rating||1,175 lb. (533 kg)|
|Gross Axle Weight Rating, Front||450 lb. (204 kg)|
|Gross Axle Weight Rating, Rear||760 lb. (345 kg)|
|Luggage Capacity -Volume||N/A|
|Engine||FLFBS Fat Boy® 114||Notes|
|Valves||Pushrod-operated, overhead valves|
|Bore||4.016 in. (102 mm)|
|Stroke||4.5 in. (114.3 mm)|
|Displacement||114 cu in (1,868 cc)|
|Fuel System||Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)||3|
|Air Cleaner||Ventilator intake with fiberglass media, washable exposed element with rain sock|
|Exhaust||2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler|
|Lubrication System||Pressurized, dry-sump with oil cooler|
|Drivetrain||FLFBS Fat Boy® 114||Notes|
|Primary Drive||Chain, 34/46 ratio|
|Final Drive||Belt, 32/66 ratio|
|Clutch||Mechanical, 10 plate wet, assist & conventional|
|Transmission||6-Speed Cruise Drive®|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 1st||9.311|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd||6.454|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd||4.793|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 4th||3.882|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 5th||3.307|
|Gear Ratios (overall) 6th||2.79|
|Chassis||FLFBS Fat Boy® 114||Notes|
|Frame||Mild steel, tubular frame; rectangular section backbone; stamped, cast, and forged junctions; MIG welded; aluminum forged fender supports|
|Swingarm||Mild steel, tubular sections, stamped x-member, forged axle junctions; MIG welded; removable belt spacer|
|Front Fork||Dual-bending valve 49 mm telescopic with aluminum fork triple clamps; dual rate spring; “beer can” covers|
|Front Fork, Optional|
|Rear Shocks||Hidden, free piston, coil-over monoshock; 43mm stroke; toolless hydraulic preload adjustment|
|Rear Shocks, Optional|
|Wheels, Optional Style Type||N/A||4|
|Wheels, Front Type||Machined, Lakester cast aluminum||4|
|Wheels, Front Width||4.5 in. (114 mm)|
|Wheels, Front Height||18 in. (457 mm)|
|Wheels, Rear Type||Machined, Lakester cast aluminum||4|
|Wheels, Rear Width||8 in. (203 mm)|
|Wheels, Rear Height||18 in. (457 mm)|
|Brakes, Caliper Type||4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear|
|Brakes, Rotor Type||Front and rear silver, Split 7-spoke floating rotors|
|Brakes, Front Diameter||11.8 in. (300 mm)|
|Brakes, Front Thickness||0.2 in. (5.1 mm)|
|Brakes, Front is dual||No|
|Brakes, Rear Diameter||11.5 in. (292 mm)|
|Brakes, Rear Thickness||0.23 in. (5.8 mm)|
|Front brake lever free travel||N/A|
|Rear brake pedal free travel||N/A|
|Brakes, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)||Standard|
|Suspension Travel, Front||5.1 in. (130 mm)|
|Suspension Travel, Rear||3.4 in. (86 mm)|
|Performance||FLFBS Fat Boy® 114||Notes|
|Engine Torque Testing Method||J1349|
|Engine Torque||119 ft-lb (161 Nm)||5|
|Engine Torque (rpm)||3,000|
|Power (Hp/kW)||94 HP / 70 kW @ 4750 rpm|
|Lean Angle Testing Method||J1168|
|Lean Angle, Right (deg.)||34|
|Lean Angle, Left (deg.)||34|
|Maximum hill-starting ability||N/A|
|Fuel Economy Testing Method||Estimated City/Hwy|
|Fuel Economy||49 mpg (4.8 l/100 km)||6|
|CO₂ Emissions Testing Method||N/A|
|Electric||FLFBS Fat Boy® 114||Notes|
|Battery||Sealed, maintenance-free, absorbed glass mat (AGM) battery, 12V, 12Ah, 225 CCA at 0°F|
|Charging||Three-phase, 45 Amp system (300 Watts @13 Volts, 1200 rpm, 585 Watts max power @ 13 Volts, 2250 rpm)|
|Starting||0.9 kW electric with direct drive starter motor engagement|
|Lights (as per country regulation), Headlamp||All LED headlamp, low and high beam with signature position lighting|
|Lights (as per country regulation), Tail/Stop||All LED Tail/Stop lamp with signature tail lighting|
|Lights (as per country regulation), Front Signal Lights||LED Bullet Turn Signals|
|Lights, Rear Turn Signals||LED Bullet Turn Signals|
|Gauges||4 inch viewable area TFT display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, ambient temp, low temp alert, side stand down alert, TIP over alert, cruise, range and tachometer indication BT capable – phone pairing to access phone calls, music, navigation (H-D App ONLY)|
|Electric Power Outlet||USB A-Type , Output 5V at 2.4 Amp|
|Warranty And Service||FLFBS Fat Boy® 114||Notes|
|Warranty||24 months (unlimited mileage)||7|
|Service Interval||First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter||8|
- Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- The combined fuel economy numbers were derived using a combination of estimated city and highway values. Fuel economy estimates are derived from US EPA exhaust emission certification data on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family under ideal laboratory conditions. Your actual fuel economy will vary depending on your personal riding habits, road and driving conditions, vehicle condition and maintenance, tire pressure, vehicle configuration (parts and accessories), and vehicle loading (cargo, rider and passenger weight). Break-in mileage may vary.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Inspections of certain systems and components are required at 2,500 mile (4,000 km) intervals. See Owner’s Manual for full details.
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).