2022 Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-Twin engine: INSTANT BRAGGING RIGHTS.
Introducing the 2022 Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-Twin engine…
The Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-Twin engine offers the most displacement and torque available from a factory-installed, regular-production Harley-Davidson powertrain. With 117 cubic inches of displacement, the Milwaukee-Eight 117 with precision oil/air cooling produces up to 127 lb. ft. of torque at 3750 RPM, power riders can feel on the street with every twist of the throttle. The engine features a high-performance camshaft, a high-flow intake, and high-performance exhaust tuned to maximize engine performance while maintaining 50-state compliance and producing a stirring tone. Dealer-installed Screamin’ Eagle Performance Parts Stage Upgrades from Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories are available to boost engine performance even further.
2022 Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-Twin engine Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
Milwaukee-Eight 117 High-Performance Engine
The Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-Twin engine with precision oil/air cooling is the pinnacle of torque and displacement from a factory-installed, regular-production Harley-Davidson powertrain. This engine delivers outstanding performance and instant bragging rights on the street.
- 117 cubic inch displacement
- 125 ft. lbs. of torque at 3500 RPM for a performance boost the rider can feel with every twist of the throttle
- High-performance camshaft is matched to displacement and air flow intended to maximize performance
- High-performance, tuned Heavy Breather intake with forward-facing exposed filter element flows more air into the engine to produce exciting
- mid-range torque, and gives the motorcycle added hot rod presence
- High-performance 2-into-2 offset shotgun exhaust is tuned to provide smooth and broad mid-range torque while producing a stirring tone
- Dual counter-balancers reduce primary vibration at idle for improved rider comfort
- Dealer-installed Screamin’ Eagle Performance Parts Stage Upgrades from Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories are available to boost engine performance even further
2022 Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-Twin engine Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-Twin
The new pinnacle of torque and displacement with a factory-installed powertrain. Precision oil/air cooling. 126 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 RPM. Tuned heavy breather intake and high flow exhaust maximize engine performance, a boost you can feel with every twist of the throttle.
The Milwaukee-Eight 117 powertrain produces five percent more torque than Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine and gives its owner instant bragging rights.
Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 117 powertrain maintains power and performance in the most-challenging conditions
Unrelenting performance of the Milwaukee-Eight 117 powertrain, street-scorching and pavement-peeling power of the Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine
2022 Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-Twin engine – Totalmotorcycle.com Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ NA USD
Canada MSRP Price: $NA CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ NA GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
|Engine||Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight 117|
|Valves||Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; four valves per cylinder|
|Bore||4.075 in. (103.5 mm)|
|Stroke||4.5 in. (114.3 mm)|
|Displacement||117 cu in (1,923 cc)|
|Fuel System||Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)||3|
|Air Cleaner||Paper, washable|
|Exhaust||2-1-2 dual exhaust with slash cut tip|
|Lubrication System||Pressurized, dry-sump|
|Engine Torque Testing Method||J1349|
|Engine Torque||125 ft-lb (170 Nm)||5|
|Engine Torque (rpm)||3,750|
|Power (Hp/kW)||107 HP / 80 kW @ 4750 rpm|
|Lean Angle Testing Method||N/A|
|Lean Angle, Right (deg.)||N/A|
|Lean Angle, Left (deg.)||N/A|
|Maximum hill-starting ability||N/A|
|Fuel Economy Testing Method||Estimated City/Hwy|
|Fuel Economy||40 mpg (5.9 l/100 km)||6|
|CO₂ Emissions Testing Method||N/A|
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- The combined fuel economy numbers were derived using a combination of estimated city and highway values. Fuel economy estimates are derived from US EPA exhaust emission certification data on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family under ideal laboratory conditions. Your actual fuel economy will vary depending on your personal riding habits, road and driving conditions, vehicle condition and maintenance, tire pressure, vehicle configuration (parts and accessories), and vehicle loading (cargo, rider and passenger weight). Break-in mileage may vary.
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).