Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2000 Honda VF750C Magna
The 2000 Honda Magna is the hot-rod cruiser of the century, featuring Honda’s legendary V-4 performance, superb comfort and beautiful styling.
Features & Benefits
New for 2000
· New two-tone Black/Pearl Light Orange paint joins classic Black.
· Liquid-cooled, VFR-derived DOHC 90-degree V-4 is tuned for excellent mid-range power and torque.
· Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
· 360-degree crankshaft provides a distinctive custom V-4 feel and sound.
· Four 34mm carburetors offer excellent throttle response.
· Solid-state digital ignition system for high performance and no maintenance.
· Direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation gives high-rpm reliability and lengthens maintenance intervals.
· Combustion chamber and piston design allow a 10.8:1 compression ratio for optimum performance with regular fuel.
· Free-flowing, stylish four-into-four exhaust system enhances performance and looks.
· Compact, lightweight aluminum radiator helps stabilize engine temperature for optimal performance.
· Five-speed transmission provides around-town ease and economical freeway cruising.
· Rigid double-cradle steel frame positions engine low for superb handling and low, 28.0-inch seat height.
· Large-diameter, 41mm cartridge front fork gives excellent control and a plush ride.
· Massive box-section swingarm.
· Chrome-plated dual rear shocks with five-position-adjustable spring preload.
· Five-spoke cast aluminum wheels are fitted with wide, low-profile tubeless tires.
· Durable O-ring-sealed drive chain.
· Large-diameter disc front brake with twin-piston caliper.
· Wide, deep-cushion seat provides low seating position for comfort and confidence.
· Detachable passenger seat.
· Large, 3.6-gallon fuel tank for extended cruising.
· Large valve cover and cylinder fins, plus many chromed and polished engine components.
· Halogen headlight.
· Maintenance-free battery.
· Convenient push-to-cancel turn-signal switch.
· Easy-to-read instruments include electronic tachometer.
· Helmet lock.
· Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty.
· Luggage rack.
· Engine guard.
· Magnetic tank bag.
· Nylon saddlebag set.
· Cycle cover.
748cc liquid-cooled, 90-degre, V-four
Bore and Stroke
70mm x 48.6mm
DOHC; four valves per cylinder, shim-under-bucket
Four 34mm downdraft, flatslide CV
Five-speed, close ratio
41mm cartridge fork; 150mm travel
Dual shocks with five-way spring preload adjustability; 95mm travel
Single 316mm disc with twin-piston caliper
1652mm (65.0 in.)
710mm (28.0 in.)
229 kg (504.8 lbs.)
13.5 litres (3.1 Imp. gal.)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.