Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2003 Suzuki GSX 750 F Katana
Sportbike KATANA® 750 – 2003 GSX750FK3
– Redesigned taillight, rear cowling and seat for more attractive appearance.
– Exciting aerodynamic fairing design with twin headlights and an attractive sporting look
– Design is compact while maintaining a comfortable, sporting ride position.
– Reliable four-stroke, 4-cylinder, air/oil cooled, DOHC 16-valve engine.
– Valve timing tuned for strong low to mid-range performance.
– 36mm Mikuni carburetors with throttle position sensor provide quick throttle response and enhance mid-range power.
– Attractive stainless steel 4-into-1 exhaust system is tuned for strong low and mid- range power.
– Silent-type cam chain and oil pan with honeycomb construction to reduce engine noise.
– Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) for quick throttle response.
– Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (air/oil) with large oil cooler and high cooling capacity.
– Large intake valves and exhaust valves for strong engine performance.
– Screw/locknut valve adjustment system for simplified maintenance.
– Digital ignition system for optimum ignition timing with maintenance-free battery.
– Large air cleaner box for strong engine performance.
– Smooth, compliant ride provided by 41mm front forks with 4-way adjustable rebound damping.
– Link-type rear suspension with remote reservoir-type shock absorber, 4-way adjustable rebound damping and fully adjustable compression damping and preload.
– Z-rated radial tires (120/70 front & 150/70 rear).
– Wide, hollow 3-spoke type wheel rims, (3.50 x 17 front, 4.50 rear).
– Large 290 mm floating type front brake discs with twin piston calipers.
– Single 240mm rear disc with twin piston caliper.
– Large capacity fuel tank (20 liter/5.3 gal.).
– Large easy-to-read instruments with electric speedometer, LCD odometer, LCD clock, twin tripmeters and fuel gauge.
– Bolt-on aluminum passenger footpeg brackets for improved appearance.
– Aluminum passenger grab bar.
– Teardrop shaped rear view mirrors.
– Adjustable front brake lever position.
– Handlebar mounted carburetor choke lever.
Engine: 750cc, four-stroke, 4-cylinder, 16-valve air/oil cooled with DOHC and TSCC. 92 hp (68 kW)/ 10,500 rpm, 66.7 Nm/ 9,500 rpm.
Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
Bore & Stroke: 70.0 x 48.7 mm
Compression ratio: 10.7:1
Fuel System: Mikuni BSR36
Lubrication: Wet sump
Final Drive: #530 chain
Overall Length: 2140mm (84.1 in.)
Overall Width: 760mm (29.9 in.)
Overall Height: 1190mm (46.9 in.)
Seat Height: 790mm (31.1 in.)
Ground Clearance: 120mm (4.7 in.)
Wheelbase: 1465mm (57.7 in.)
Dry Weight: 211kg (465 lbs.) 213kg (469 lbs.) CA. model
FRONT: Telescopic, oil damped, 4-way adjustable rebound damping.
REAR: Link-type suspension, 4-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable compression damping and preload.
FRONT: Dual hydraulic disc
REAR: Single hydraulic disc
REAR: 150/70 ZR17
Fuel Tank Capacity: 20 liter (5.3 gal.) 18.5 liter (4.9 gal.) CA model
Color: Gray, Black
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.