Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2003 Suzuki GZ 250 Marauder
Cruiser GZ250 – 2003 GZ250K3
– An entry-level cruiser that’s inexpensive to own and operate, but with many classic styling features of larger cruisers.
– Bright chrome finish on cylinder head covers, horn housing, tank emblems, and rear fender suspension struts.
– Large Marauder-style fuel tank, rear fender and comfortable 2-piece seat with low 27.8 inch seat height.
– Lightweight (302lbs.) – easier for the beginner or smaller rider to handle.
– Four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve engine with Twin Dome Combustion Chamber (TDCC). Provides a wide power band, good acceleration and high fuel efficiency, combined with the simplicity of a single cylinder engine.
– Single Mikuni 32mm carburetor provides excellent throttle response.
– Electric starter and digital transistorized ignition system powered by a maintenance-free battery.
– 5-speed transmission, with gear ratios ideally selected for strong engine performance under a variety of riding conditions.
– Large 3.7 gallon fuel tank combined with fuel-efficient engine provides ample range for commuting or pleasure riding.
– Long 57 inch wheelbase supported by oil-damped front forks and preload-adjustable twin-shock rear suspension for a comfortable ride.
– Wide 110/90-16 front tire and 130/ 90-15 rear tire mounted on custom-style spoke wheels.
Engine: 249cc, four-stroke, SOHC, single cylinder, Twin Dome Combustion Chamber (TDCC). 20.1 hp (15 kW)/ 8,000 rpm, 18.7 Nm/ 7,000 prm.
Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
Bore & Stroke: 72.0 x 61.2mm
Compression ratio: 9.0:1
Fuel System: Mikuni BSR32SS
Lubrication: Wet Sump
Final Drive: #520 chain
Overall Length: 2160mm (85.0 in.)
Overall Width: 815mm (32.1 in.)
Overall Height: 1090mm (42.9 in.)
Seat Height: 680mm (27.8 in.)
Ground Clearance: 125mm (4.9 in.)
Wheelbase: 1450mm (57.1 in.)
Dry Weight: 137kg (302 lbs.)
FRONT: Telescopic, oil damped
REAR: Twin shock, 5-way adjustable preload
FRONT: Single hydraulic disc
REAR: Mechanical drum
FRONT: 110/90-16 59P
REAR: 130/90-15 66P
Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.0 liter (3.7 gal.) 13.0 liter (3.4 gal.) CA. Model
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.