2004 Kawasaki Motorcycles
Great looking, big and glossy photos! Less reading, more looking!
Introducing the 2004 Kawasaki Bikes
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Classic
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Nomad
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Drifter
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Drifter
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 800
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 750
– 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 500LTD
– 2004 Kawasaki Eliminator 125
– 2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R (Seen in July 2003)
These are photos of the Kawasaki ZX-10R in its first test outside Japan, at the Spanish Calafat track, approximately 90 miles south of Barcelona. As seen in the photos (and as expected, given the spec sheet of the ZX-6R introduced as a 2003 model), the ZX-10R will have upside-down forks, radial-mounted brake calipers and ram-air with a centrally located air duct. Also expected is an entirely new engine (in the traditional in-line, four-cylinder configuration) and a very low dry weight for the class. From the photos, it is obvious that the new bike will take styling ques from Kawasaki’s MotoGP machine.
– Industry News, Rumors, Spy Shots and information
Total Motorcycle is constantly on the look out for new 2005 and beyond motorcycle model information, industry rumors and spy shots. As we hear, conduct interviews and find the latest information we will post it here for you to read, share and enjoy.
Don’t forget to check out our Huge Motorcycle Photo Gallery with thousands of photos for you to enjoy. Upload and share your motorcycle pics and photos today!
– Manufacturer Websites