2006 Honda CRF150F
Back to 2006 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
NO PRESS IMAGE RELEASED YET
2006 Honda CRF150F
– 2006 Honda CRF150F
New riders young and old have hailed Honda’s user-friendly CRF150F as the perfect mount for family off-road riding adventure.
Features & Benefits
New for 2005
– New CRF(tm)-R-inspired graphics.
– Dependable 156.8cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s ideal for recreational riders.
– 24mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
– Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
– Primary kickstarting permits easy starting in any gear.
– Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
– Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
– Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
– 35mm leading-axle Showa(r) front fork offers 9.1 inches of compliant suspension travel.
– Pro-Link(r) rear suspension with box-section aluminum swingarm.
– Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 8.8 inches of travel.
– Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
– Lightweight rear drum brake.
– Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road standards.
– Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
– Durable body components.
– 2.2-gallon fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for long range.
– High-impact plastic skidplate for undercarriage protection.
– Motocross-style seat is low, comfortable and allows maximum rider movement.
– Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
– Folding shift lever and brake pedal tips.
– Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
– Durable steel sprockets.
– Washable, reusable foam air filter.
– Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
– Transferable six-month limited warranty.
– Keyed ignition switch.
– Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider’s Club of America(tm) (HRCA(r)). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance for off-road bike transport vehicle while motorcycle is being transported, one year complimentary subscription to Honda Red Rider(tm) magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com), access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA. For dealers only, please call (310) 783-3958.
Engine Type: 156.8cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 63.5mm x 49.5mm
Compression Ratio: 9:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
Carburetion: 24mm piston-valve
Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/48T
Front: 35mm leading-axle Showa fork; 9.1 inches travel
Rear: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 8.8 inches travel
Front: Single 240mm disc
Wheelbase: 52.2 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 26.7¡
Trail: 87mm (3.4 inches)
Seat Height: 32.5 inches
Ground Clearance: 10.0 inches
Dry Weight: 216 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 2.2 gallons, including 0.4-gallon reserve
Suggested Retail Price: $TBA