2006 Honda Elite 80
Back to 2006 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2006 Honda Elite 80
2006 Honda Elite 80
Combining the convenience of an automatic choke and electric starting with cool design and legendary Honda durability, the Elite 80 adds a different twist to economical transportation.
Features & Benefits
New for 2006
– New Pearl Blue color joins Red.
– Durable and reliable 80cc air-cooled four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers plenty of smooth, easy-to-use power.
– 16mm carburetor offers exceptional fuel economy and crisp throttle response throughout the rpm range.
– Automatic choke for quick starts.
– Maintenance-free solid-state ignition system offers excellent reliability.
– Convenient and reliable push-button electric starter.
– Lightweight and quiet exhaust system.
– Automatic variable-ratio transmission with Honda’s unique V-belt drive system.
– Lightweight, strong and durable steel frame.
– Rugged front and rear suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
– Wide, low seat allows two-up riding capability and offers a high level of comfort for rider and passenger.
– Handy front-cowl storage compartment is lockable for security.
– Convenient parking brake.
– Audible turn-signal indicators.
– Maintenance-free battery.
– Handy fuel gauge.
– Locking helmet holder.
– Handlebar switches and controls use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
– Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership for an individual in the Honda Rider’s Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance, one year of Honda Red Rider™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com) and access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA. For dealers only, please call (310) 783-3958.
– Rear Basket (Black or White).
Engine Type: 80cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Carburetion: 16mm CV with automatic choke
Transmission: Automatic variable-ratio
Front: Bottom link; 3.0 inches travel
Rear: Unit swingarm; 3.1 inches travel
Front: 3.50 x 10
Rear: 3.50 x 10
Wheelbase: 46.1 inches
Seat Height: 29.7 inches
Dry Weight: 172 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gallons
Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment.