2009 Honda CRF100F
Back to 2009 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2009 Honda CRF100F
2009 Honda CRF100F
If there were one trailbike perfect for everything from cruising along singletrack to riding around the campground, this would be it. Lightweight and easy to handle, the CRF100F is as powerful as it is smooth, packing a potent, ultra-dependable mix of four-stroke muscle and plush, bump-soaking suspension. And with its low (30.9″) seat height, this CRF is the perfect fit for a wide range of riders, be they beginners or champions.
The CRF100F remains one of the most popular off-road bikes of all time, courtesy of its amazingly versatile yet ultra-tough nature. This proven Honda has been employed to hone riding skills by a far-reaching range of riders, from beginners to world champions.
Features & Benefits
– Simple, proven, dependable 99cc four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s ideal for recreational riders.
– 22mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
– Valve-guide, valve-stem seal and piston-ring design minimize oil consumption and maintain consistent power delivery at all operating temperatures.
– Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
– Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
– Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
– Lightweight, upswept exhaust system utilizes a quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
– Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
– Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
– Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is durable and strong.
– Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 5.2 inches of compliant suspension travel.
– Pro-Link® Rear Suspension (see Technology Section)
– Heavy-duty Showa rear shock.
– Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters for simple maintenance.
– Lightweight, powerful drum brakes.
– CRF®-R-inspired graphics.
– Engine design produces low emissions that meets both EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
– Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
– Durable body components.
– CRF-style seat shape and thicker seat foam accommodate a broad range of rider sizes.
– Generous ground clearance and skidplate for undercarriage protection.
– CRF-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
– High-quality controls feature dogleg levers, comfortable grips and side-pull throttle just like those of the bigger CRFs.
– Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
– Long-wearing knobby tires offer excellent grip on a variety of terrain.
– Fork boots help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
– Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
– Durable steel sprockets.
– Washable, reusable foam air filter.
Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America®, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse Web site and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA®, log on to hrca.honda.com.
2009 Honda CRF100F – USA Specifications
MSRP: 2,449 USD
Engine Type 99cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke 53.0mm x 45.0mm
Compression Ratio 9.4:1
Valve Train SOHC; two-valve
Induction 22mm piston-valve carburator
Final Drive #428 chain; 14T/50T
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
Front Suspension 27.0mm leading-axle Showa fork; 5.2-inch travel
Rear Suspension Pro-Link Showa single shock; 5.8-inch travel
Front Brake Drum
Rear Brake Drum
Front Tire 2.50-19
Rear Tire 3.00-16
Rake 28.50 degrees
Trail 99.0mm (3.9 inches)
Wheelbase 49.2 inches
Seat Height 30.9 inches
Ground Clearance 10.0 inches
Curb Weight 174 pounds
Fuel Capacity 1.3 gallons, including 0.3-gallon reserve
Emissions Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
Available Colors Red
Model ID CRF100F
FACTORY WARRANTY INFORMATION
6 months Coverage of defects in materials and workmanship
2009 Honda CRF100F – Canada Specifications