Introducing the new 2018 MV Agusta Motorcycle Guide
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle.
– 2018 MV Agusta F4 LH44 – New model
– 2018 MV Agusta F4 RC – New model
– 2018 MV Agusta F3 800 RC – New model
– 2018 MV Agusta F3 675 RC – New model
Brutale 3 Cilindri
– 2018 MV Agusta Diablo Brutale – Special model
– 2018 MV Agusta RVS#1 (Reparto Veicoli Speciali) – Very Limited Edition
– 2018 MV Agusta Brutale 800 America – New model
– 2018 MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR Pirelli – New model
– 2018 MV Agusta Brutale 800 RC* – New model
– 2018 MV Agusta Dragster 800 RC – New model
From the Manufacturer
EURO 4 HOMOLOGATION
MV Agusta is continuing development of its models by introducing Euro 4 certification across the entire 3 cylinder range. The necessary move from Euro 3 to Euro 4 certification offered an opportunity to carry out some development and technical improvements to make riding the super-sporty MV Agusta even more fun and exciting.
The designers and engineers focused on two objectives: compliance with certification parameters defined by the standard and, in keeping with MV Agusta traditions, maintenance of the exceptional engineering and dynamics its motorcycles are renowned for. Excellent results were obtained despite the very significant reductions in exhaust gas and noise emissions required by the Euro 4 standard. These are reduced by 50% and 48% respectively compared to Euro 3.