2020 Honda CRF250L Rally ABS: DAKAR RALLY INSPIRED.
2020 Honda CRF250L Rally ABS.
Based on the popular CRF250L but with rally styling inspired by the factory HRC Monster Energy Honda team, the CRF250L Rally touts a large 2.7-gallon fuel tank and a frame-mounted wind screen that make it comfortable for long-distance adventuring, but it also offers nimble handling in city traffic or on technical trails. Available in standard and ABS versions, the CRF250L Rally possesses relaxed dirt-bike ergonomics, long-travel off-road suspension and smooth power.
THERE’S NO STOPPING YOU NOW
There’s never a bad time for a ride, as long as you have the right bike for the trip. From Saturday morning on the trail, to Friday night in the city, the Honda CRF250L and CRF250L Rally are prepared for anything. Both bikes feature long-travel suspension, and an upright seating position for a great view of trails and traffic alike. The CRF250L Rally ups the ante with a larger fuel tank, Dakar-inspired bodywork, handguards, windscreen, skid plate, and even more suspension travel. Choose either of these beloved models, and you’ll have the perfect bike for whatever happens next.
2020 Honda CRF250L Rally ABS Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- Anti-lock brakes
- Rally-style bodywork and windscreen
- 11 inches of front suspension travel
- 10.3 inches of rear suspension travel
- 249.6cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- A dirtbike that’s street-legal
2020 Honda CRF250L Rally ABS Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
- 249.6cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine returns excellent fuel economy and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque.
- Roller rocker arm design for valve train allows for a compact cylinder head
- Engine counterbalancer enables smooth running.
- Fuel injection means the CRF250L Rally starts right up, even in cold weather.
- Large, 38mm throttle body offers ideal response and power in low and midranges.
- Compact, two-chamber muffler paired to 38mm exhaust head pipe contributes to good peak power
- Steel frame offers solid performance on rough pavement or off-road trails.
- Inverted Showa fork with 9.8 inches of travel offers improved ground clearance and features large 43mm sliders for excellent handling in on or off-road conditions.
- Pro-Link® rear suspension delivers excellent comfort, traction and handling, while also offering 9.4 inches of travel for added ground clearance.
- A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel open the door to a wide selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road trail riding to smooth on-road adventures.
- Front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel, both for on-road and off-road use.
- Available Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) allows smooth, controlled stops in varying conditions.
- Long, motocross-style seat allows the rider to move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Fold-up, frame-mounted passenger foot pegs enable a passenger to come along for the ride.
- Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light load to the passenger seat with bungee cords.
- Digital instrument cluster gives displays all pertinent information, including: Speedometer, clock, twin trip meter, fuel gauge, and more.
- Frame-mounted, Rally-type windscreen offers improved wind protection.
- Vertically split radiator shrouds give the CRF250L Rally a sporty appearance and at the same time offer improved aerodynamics and cooling.
- Skid plate provides added protection to underside in rough terrain.
- Handguards are incorporated into the design, while offering protection from wind and brush.
- Asymmetric headlights with LED bulbs match the looks of the CRF450 Rally while providing clear view of what’s ahead.
Meets current EPA and CARB standards
California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment
2020 Honda CRF250L Rally ABS – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: starting from $ 6249 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ See dealer for pricing in CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
|Model||CRF250L Rally ABS|
|Type||249.6cc liquid-cooled, 20º single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||DOHC; four valves|
|Bore x Stroke||76.0mm x 55.0mm|
|Induction||PGM-FI fuel injection w/ 38mm throttle body|
|Ignition||Full transistorized ignition|
|Final Drive||14T/40T; O-ring-sealed #520 chain|
|Front||43mm telescopic inverted fork; 11.0 in. travel|
|Rear||Pro-Link® system with single shock; 10.3 in. travel|
|Front||Single two-piston hydraulic caliper w/ 296mm disc; ABS|
|Rear||Single one-piston hydraulic caliper w/ 220mm disc; ABS|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||28.1º|
|Trail||114mm (4.5 in.)|
|Ground Clearance||10.6 in.|
|Seat Height||35.2 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||2.7 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||346.1 lbs.|
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride Meets current EPA standards
Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment Specifications subject to change
2020 Honda CRF250L Rally ABS – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2020 Honda CRF250L Rally ABS – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).