LIKE NOTHING ELSE ON THE ROAD.
2020 Honda Fury:
The problem with most motorcycles with an appearance as extreme as the Fury® is that their beauty is only skin deep, but this bike has the same fit, finish, functionality, affordability, quality and reliability that are built into every Honda. Boasting a robust exhaust note that fits perfectly with its head-turning looks, the Fury is pure, undiluted chopper essence.
Motorcycles have never been about blending in—especially not this one. Nothing on the road looks or rides like a Honda Fury. Long and lean, it’s one of the cleanest choppers ever. And the Fury’s 1312cc V-twin engine delivers all the power and torque you need to motivate down the road. Best of all, the Fury is about more than just looks; since it’s a Honda, it handles better than most other choppers, and offers our world-famous reliability too. Everyone wants a bike that looks good. But looking good and riding great are even better.
Availability: March 2020
Color: Pearl Hawkseye Blue
2020 Honda Fury Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
2020 Honda Fury Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
- The 1,312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and midrange torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual-exhaust system offers throaty exhaust note.
- Power plant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate engine character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm diameter throttle body.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- Low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
- High-mount steering head complements the raked-out front end.
- Hard-tail styling.
- Long, slim 3.4 gallon seamless fuel tank mounts high on the frame for a true custom look.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Fury’s clean lines.
- Minimalist front and rear fenders complement the Fury’s chopper styling.
- Control lines and cables are specially routed for a clean, custom look.
- Rear suspension system gives a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Single rear shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position preload adjustment features an advanced internal valve system for a comfortable ride, and provides 3.7 inches of wheel travel.
- Large-diameter 45mm extended fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
- Integrated handlebar-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, odometer/A&B trip meters, and indicator lights for the turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temperature, and clock.
- Electric speedometer with easy-to-read numerals uses an electronic transmission speed sensor, which eliminates the front-wheel-mounted speedometer cable. This contributes to a clean, uncluttered look.
- Front Spoiler
- Front Spoiler LED Accent Lights
- Low Sissy Bar Upright
- Passenger Backrest Pad
- Boulevard Screen (smoke)
- Rear Fender Panel
- Leather Front Pouch
- Custom Rider Seat (Tribal/ Vector/Flame)
- Custom Passenger Seat
- Braided Lines (Throttle Cable/Clutch Cable/Front Brake Hose/Rear Brake Hose)
- Billet Clutch Cover
- Billet Timing Cover
- Billet Master Cylinder Cap
- Billet License Plate Frame
- Billet Dipstick
- Chrome Allen Bolt Inserts
- Fork Bolt Covers
- Custom Grips
- Outdoor Cycle Cover
WARRANTY: Because we are so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Accessories, we are pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
- Meets current EPA and CARB standards
- California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment
2020 Honda Fury – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: starting from $10599 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ NA CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
|Type||1,312cc liquid-cooled 52º V-twin|
|Valve Train||SOHC; three valves per cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||89.5mm x 104.3mm|
|Induction||PGM-FI w/ automatic enrichment; one 38mm throttle body|
|Ignition||Digital w/ 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder|
|Front||45mm telescopic fork; 4.0 in. travel|
|Single shock w/ adjustable rebound damping, five-position spring
preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
|Front||Single 336mm disc w/ dual-piston hydraulic caliper|
|Rear||Single 296mm disc w/ single-piston hydraulic caliper|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||32º|
|Trail||92mm (3.6 in.)|
|Seat Height||26.9 in.|
|Ground Clearance||4.9 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||3.4 gal.|
|Color||Pearl Hawkseye Blue|
|Curb Weight*||666 lbs.|
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride Meets current EPA standards
Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment Specifications subject to change
2020 Honda Fury – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2020 Honda Fury – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).