2020 Honda Ruckus: WE RAISED QUITE THE RUCKUS.
2020 Honda Ruckus.
Featuring a unique, industrial-looking design, the Honda Ruckus® oozes personality and attitude. With its exposed frame and dual, round headlights, this scooter has inspired a cult following, but it’s also extremely affordable and fuel-efficient, making it popular with not only those seeking a great platform to customize, but also anyone looking for a nimble, fun, reliable transportation for around town.
It’s often said that the simplest answer is the best one. If that gets your head nodding, then the 2020 Honda Ruckus is the ride for you. At its core is a rock-solid 49cc engine delivering plenty of get-up-and-go. A tough, tubular frame surrounds it, as well as our Honda V-Matic® automatic transmission. Just press a button, twist the throttle and start having fun. It’s as simple as that.
2020 Honda Ruckus Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine
- Automatic transmission
- Low 28.8-inch seat height
- Rugged, minimal-bodywork style
- Electric starter
2020 Honda Ruckus Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
- Lightweight 49cc four-stroke OHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine provides ample power for in-town riding.
- Fuel-sipping constant-velocity (CV) carburetor with automatic choke.
- Electric starter system allows easy push-button starting.
- Maintenance-free ignition system.
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) provides control for ignition timing, alternator regulator, ACG starter, electric fuel pump and automatic choke.
- Ultra-quiet exhaust system.
- Automatic Honda V-Matic belt-drive transmission provides spirited acceleration and smooth operation.
- Two-piece, die-cast aluminum front frame with steel upper-rear frame.
- Twin-down tube fork provides 2.2 inches of plush travel for a well-controlled ride.
- Single-side aluminum swingarm with single-shock rear suspension has 2.6 inches of travel for a compliant, comfortable ride.
- Front and rear drum brakes offer predictable stopping.
- Well-padded seat boasts a low, 29.0-inch seat height for added confidence at stops.
- Instrumentation includes analog speedometer, odometer and indicator lights for fuel, coolant temperature and low/high beams. Fuel-indicator light comes on with 0.3 gallon remaining.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Easy-to-use parking brake.
- Helmet holder locks helmet into place under seat.
Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Meets current EPA and CARB standards
2020 Honda Ruckus – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: starting from $ 2749 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ See dealer for pricing in CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
|Type||49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||OHC two-valve|
|Bore x Stroke||37.8mm x 44.0mm|
|Induction||18mm CV carburetor w/ automatic choke|
|Starter||Electric and kick|
|Front||Telescopic fork; 1.93 in. travel|
|Rear||Single shock; 2.56 in. travel|
|Front||Single 95mm mechanical drum|
|Rear||Single 95mm mechanical drum|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||26.5º|
|Trail||75mm (2.95 in.)|
|Seat Height||28.9 in.|
|Ground Clearance||5.7 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.3 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||194 lbs.|
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride Meets current EPA standards
Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment Specifications subject to change
2020 Honda Ruckus – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2020 Honda Ruckus – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).