TIMELESS AND CLASSIC.
2020 Honda Shadow AERO:
Some classics never go out of style. Like your favorite leather jacket, or blue jeans. Or, if we’re talking about cruisers, a bike like the 2020 Honda Shadow Aero. Talk about timeless—for thousands of riders, the Aero just looks the way a motorcycle should. Sure, part of that is due to the chrome highlights, the V-twin engine and the swept-back twin exhaust. And thanks to the low-slung seat, pullback handlebar, and forward-set pegs, the Aero is also extraordinarily comfortable to ride, too. Why not see for yourself? Want to combine classic looks with modern engineering? The Aero is also available with optional anti-lock brakes.
Honoring tradition and style while still prioritizing performance and ease of ownership, Honda’s Shadow Aero® is a satisfying ride for a wide range of enthusiasts. Classic V-twin cruiser styling emphasizes retro lines, an ample front fender, chrome highlights and spoke wheels, but it comes with sensible elements like programmed fuel injection and shaft final drive, all for an affordable price.
2020 Honda Shadow AERO Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
2020 Honda Shadow AERO Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Crankshaft features long-stroke design to produce strong V-twin feel and low-rpm torque peak.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for good throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Custom two-into-two exhaust system, flowing into bullet-style mufflers provides soul-stirring sound that’s classic V-twin cruiser.
- Shaft final-drive system provides smooth and reliable low-maintenance operation.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Chrome highlights throughout provide classic styling.
- Wide metal front fender adds to the bike’s classic appearance.
- Sturdy 41mm fork features large-diameter chrome-steel shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive retro look, and delivers confident, neutral handling control and plush 4.6-inch wheel travel.
- Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and eye-catching chrome covers, while offering 3.5 inches of wheel travel for a smooth, well-controlled ride.
- Single front disc brake with twin-piston caliper grips a 296mm drilled rotor between sintered metal pads. Rear brake is drum type.
- Low 25.9-inch seat height makes flat-footing it at stoplights or in parking lots a breeze.
- Narrow seat/tank junction makes adds to the low seat height to make flat-footing even easier
- Tank-mounted speedometer on a stylish 3.7-gallon fuel cell for classic retro styling.
- Large, custom-styled taillight and attractive retro-styled turn-signal indicators.
Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
- Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
2020 Honda Shadow AERO – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: starting from $ See dealer for pricing in USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
|Model||Shadow Aero (VT750C)|
|Type||745cc liquid-cooled 52º V-twin four-stroke|
|Valve Train||SOHC; three valves per cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||79.0mm x 76.0mm|
|Induction||PGM-FI w/ automatic enrichment; one 34mm throttle body|
|Ignition||Digital transistorized w/ electronic advance|
|Transmission||5 speed manual|
|Front||41mm telescopic fork; 4.6 in. travel|
|Rear||Dual shocks w/ 5-position spring preload adjustability; 3.5 in. travel|
|Front||Single twin-piston hydraulic caliper w/ 296mm disc|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||34º|
|Trail||161mm (6.3 in.)|
|Seat Height||25.9 in.|
|Ground Clearance||5.1 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||3.7 gal.|
|Color||Black, Pearl Stallion Brown|
|Curb Weight*||560 lbs.|
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride Meets current EPA standards
Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment Specifications subject to change
2020 Honda Shadow AERO – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2020 Honda Shadow AERO – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).