Introducing the 2024 Honda CRF125F…
FUN COMES IN ALL SIZES
Choosing the right size of off-road bike means two things: the right level of power, and a seat height and overall package that fits. And that’s where our CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel really shine. The two sizes cover a wide range of enthusiasts, from younger riders and smaller adults to taller adolescents and more. With both, you get our legendary Honda reliability and user-friendly powerband. Fuel injection eliminates carburetor woes, and the four-speed transmission and conventional clutch provide the control of a full-sized bike. Long-travel suspension delivers a comfortable ride. And a graphics package right off our factory MX bikes pumps up the pride factor too. The CRF125F Big Wheel is all that with a seat height that’s about two inches taller, and the bigger wheels give it a little more ground clearance too. Either way, you can’t go wrong!
The term “do-it-all” gets tossed around quite a bit, but there’s no denying its suitability for describing the CRF125F, a kind of midpoint in Honda’s CRF Trail lineup. Available in both standard and Big Wheel configurations, the CRF125F is 50-state off-road legal, providing access to trails across the country. It’s a confidence-inspiring, reliable, long-running machine that’s well-suited to young off-roaders, first-time trail riders, making for enjoyable outings with friends and family.
We’ve got some big guns in our CRF-MX line up and the CRF125F is proud to line up next to them. The perfect entry bike for young riders aged 10, or over, who are looking for fun and a bike to feed their off-road passion.
2024 Honda CRF125F Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- 125cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine
- Fuel injection
- Electric starter
- Twin-spar steel frame
- 17-/14-inch front/rear wheels
- 29.1-inch seat height
- Front disc brake
American Honda Announces Return of Championship-Winning CRF Models
- CRF Performance lineup returns for 2024 with nine great models
- Four-model CRF Trail family is back, ready to deliver off-road fun
- Sport-naked CB300R and Pioneer 700 multipurpose side-by-side return
Following one of the most successful AMA Supercross seasons on record, with Team Honda HRC riders Chase Sexton, Hunter Lawrence and Jett Lawrence sweeping all three championships, Honda’s iconic line of CRF Performance and Trail dirt bikes returns for the 2024 model year. Also included in the announcement is the return of the sport-naked CB300R and Pioneer 700 multipurpose side-by-side.
Between the CRF Performance and CRF Trail lineups, Honda offers a wide range of off-road motorcycles that covers nearly every category, from elite-level motocross to family-friendly trail riding. The CRF Performance line includes the CRF450R, CRF450RWE, CRF450R-S, CRF450RX, CRF450X, CRF450RL, CRF250R, CRF250RX and CRF150R, each of which are tailored to push the upper limits in its respective realm of off-road riding and racing. For riders seeking a more relaxed or beginner-friendly experience, the CRF Trail family—including the CRF250F, CRF125F, CRF110F and CRF50F—offer user-friendly design, unmatched reliability, ease of maintenance and hours of fun. In addition to the CRF models, the agile and responsive CB300R brings signature sport-naked styling for 2024, and rounding out the announcement is the middleweight Pioneer 700, a multipurpose side-by-side known for its endless versatility and capability.
“It’s been an unprecedented year for Honda and the CRF Performance line,” said Brandon Wilson, American Honda Manager of Sports & Experiential. “Team Honda HRC has done an incredible job of showcasing just how capable Honda’s dirt bikes are. The knowledge gained from our championship-winning racing efforts trickles down to every model in the lineup, and even to the fun, friendly CRF Trail models, helping owners to make outdoor memories with family and friends.
We’re also pleased to welcome back the CB300R and the Pioneer 700 for 2024. We’re proud to deliver this diverse and capable range of products, offering customers numerous ways to enjoy the outdoors.”
2024 Honda CRF125F Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- The 124.9cc SOHC engine returns with smooth, linear power delivery.
- Electronically controlled Keihin fuel-injection system. FI delivers linear and hesitation-free power for controllable delivery at all points in the powerband.
- Four-speed gearbox is well matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze, with kick-start backup included.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel have seat heights of 29.1 inches and 30.9 inches, respectively.
- CRF125F has wheel sizes of 17 and 14 inches front and rear, respectively. CRF125F Big Wheel has 19- and 16-inch wheels.
- Twin-spar steel frame, with heavy-duty design inspired by the frame architecture of the CRF Performance Line, provides the right balance of rigidity and suppleness for trail-bike comfort.
- 1-gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump and fuel filter. Low-fuel indicator on handlebar illuminates when .2 gallons remain. Frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- Modern bodywork and graphics match styling of CRF Performance Line.
- Handlebar-mounted, multiple-function switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and low-fuel indicator light.
- Half-waffle grips have a small circumference for a good fit with small hands.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- The 31 mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link® rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Smooth stopping power provided by hydraulic front brake with 220mm rotor and 95mm rear drum brake.
Meets CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-compliant in California.)
2024 Honda CRF125F – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $3,499 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ See Dealer CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ NA GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
|Model||CRF125F||CRF125F Big Wheel|
|Type||124.9cc air-cooled 25º single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||SOHC; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||52.4mm x 57.9mm|
|Induction||Fuel-injection system; 22mm throttle bore|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter / kick|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 4-speed return; manual|
|Final Drive||#420 chain; 13T/46T||#420 chain; 13T/49T|
|Front||31mm conventional telescopic coil-spring fork; 5.2 in. 5.9 in. stroke||31mm conventional telescopic coil-spring fork; 6.7 in. stroke|
|Rear||Pro-Link system w/ single shock; 5.5 in. travel||Pro-Link system w/ single shock; 6.6 in. travel|
|Front||Hydraulic; single 220mm disc|
|Rear||Mechanical 95mm leading trail drum|
|Front||70/100-17 w/ tube||70/100-19 w/ tube|
|Rear||90/100-14 w/ tube||90/100-16 w/ tube|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||27.5°|
|Length||69.7 in.||73.1 in.|
|Width||29.1 in.||30.3 in.|
|Height||39.4 in.||42.1 in.|
|Ground Clearance||8.3 in.||10.3 in.|
|Seat Height||29.1 in.||30.9 in.|
|Wheelbase||48.0 in.||49.4 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||194 lbs.||199 lbs.|
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride
Specifications subject to change
2024 Honda CRF125F – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
Engine & Drivetrain
Bore & Stroke
52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
SOHC; two vales
PGM-FI electronic fuel injection 22 mm throttle body
4-speed with manual clutch
#428 chain, 13T/46T
Chassis & Suspension
31 mm Telescopic fork; 133 mm (5.2 in.) travel
Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 140 mm (5.5 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
Front: 220 mm disc
210 mm (8.3 in.)
738 mm (29.1 in.)
1,220 mm (48 in.)
88 kg (194 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
3.7 litres, 0.7 litre reserve
2024 Honda CRF125F – Totalmotorcycle.com Europe Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).