Introducing the 2024 Honda Fury…
While many choppers compromise ride quality for styling, Honda’s Fury is the rare exception. With unmistakable chopper styling and Honda’s renowned fit, finish and functionality, the Fury offers the best of both worlds. Honda’s engineers achieved impressive handling characteristics and suspension performance while maintaining the raked-out front end and hard-tail styling that defines the chopper category. Meanwhile, the 1,312cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine sounds as good as it looks and has plenty of torque on tap. For 2024, The Fury’s head-turning style is amplified with a new Adventure Green color.
Rule the open road in style with the Honda Fury. This turn-key chopper boasts a formidable 1312cc V-Twin engine, and adorned in the striking Adventure Green design—fresh for 2024—this remarkable machine embodies the essence of Honda’s unrivaled craftsmanship and rideability. With its head-turning style and uncompromising quality, the Fury is dressed to impress while still daring to be different, proving that when it comes to coolness, its reign is truly uncontested.
2024 Honda Fury Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- 1312cc liquid-cooled, 52º V-twin engine
- Low 26.9-inch seat height
- Wide 200-series rear tire
- Shaft final drive
- Fuel injection
2024 Honda Fury Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- The 1,312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and midrange torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual-exhaust system offers throaty exhaust note.
- Power plant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate engine character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm diameter throttle body.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- Low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- High-mount steering head complements the raked-out front end.
- Hard-tail styling.
- Long, slim 3.4-gallon seamless fuel tank mounts high on the frame for a true custom look.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Fury’s clean lines.
- Minimalist front and rear fenders complement the Fury’s chopper styling.
- Control lines and cables are specially routed for a clean, custom look.
- Rear suspension system gives a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Single rear shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position preload adjustment features an advanced internal valve system for a comfortable ride, and provides 3.7 inches of wheel travel.
- Large-diameter 45mm extended fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
- Integrated handlebar-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, odometer/A&B trip meters, and indicator lights for the turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temperature, and clock.
- Electric speedometer with easy-to-read numerals uses an electronic transmission speed sensor, which eliminates the front-wheel-mounted speedometer cable. This contributes to a clean, uncluttered look.
Meets current EPA and CARB standards
California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment
2024 Honda Fury – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $11,499 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ NA CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ NA GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
- Engine Type
1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke
89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Compression Ratio
- Valve Train
SOHC; three valves per cylinder
PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Final Drive
CHASSIS SUSPENSION BRAKES
- Front Suspension
45mm telescopic fork; 5.1-inch travel
- Rear Suspension
Single shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5-inch travel
- Front Brake
Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper; ABS
- Rear Brake
Single 296mm disc with single-piston caliper; ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- Rake (Caster Angle)
92mm (3.6 inches)
- Seat Height
- Curb Weight
675 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel.)
- Fuel Capacity
- Model ID
Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors
FACTORY WARRANTY INFORMATION
- One Year Included
Unlimited-mileage, limited warranty
- Optional Extended
Extended coverage available with a HondaCare® Protection Plan
2024 Honda Fury – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2024 Honda Fury – Totalmotorcycle.com Europe Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).