Introducing the 2024 Suzuki Boulevard M109R…
High Style, with High Performance
The SUZUKI BOULEVARD M109R offers an unmatched combination of high-performance technology and unique, exciting style.
It delivers the classic look of a cruiser without sacrificing the power and torque that motorcyclists crave.
HIGH STYLE, WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE
Go ahead and admit it. Naturally, you want to be the owner of the most stylish bike on the block. Lucky for you, the Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. grabs attention everywhere it goes. An incomparable black colour scheme coupled with aggressive styling screams in testament to the M109R’s power. But, if looks aren’t enough to sell you on this bike, then let the 1783cc V-Twin engine convince you. Tuned to produce massive torque from idle to redline, the Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. will keep you smiling and styling through your journeys to come.
Without question, the M109R B.O.S.S. delivers unparalleled performance and gorgeous styling to own the night. The M109R B.O.S.S. features an advanced chassis built for effortless cruising across town or state lines. Its unrivalled capabilities are born from Suzuki’s championship-winning race heritage. The M109R’s engine is tuned to produce massive torque from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe. The big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust that identifies the M109R B.O.S.S. as a power cruiser beyond compare.
2024 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
– The deep, rich paint is flawlessly applied to a long, imposing muscle cruiser that’s unlike any other. From the distinctive headlight nacelle to drag-style handlebars and massive 240mm wide rear tire, this motorcycle is a class of one.
– The M109R’s bodywork is sleek and purposeful from nose to tail and looks even sleeker when the optional tail cowl is on in place of the passenger seat.
– Long, wide, low and well cushioned, the seat is designed to provide comfort and freedom of movement, regardless of your size.
– The 109 cubic inch (1783cm³), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through a pair of large-diameter mufflers as it puts power through the shaft drive and down into the 240mm wide rear tire.
– Like the brakes from a GSX-R1000R, the M109R’s radial-mounted, dual front brakes deliver sure stopping performance. The large-diameter inverted fork and the 240mm wide rear tire give the bike a tough, aggressive stance that also delivers a smooth, controlled ride.
– Stylish and compact, the LED taillight built into the rear fender features durable, efficient and maintenance-free operation.
V-Twin Engine 1783 cm3, liquid-cooled, DOHC, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque. Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system produces smooth throttle response even at low engine rpm. Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry-sump lubrication system. It is designed for reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower center of gravity.
Huge 112 mm (4.4 in) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
Dual, triangular air cleaner covers, one on each side of the engine.
A cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock to deliver 4.6 inch (118mm) of wheel travel; spring preload can be adjusted to suit rider and passenger weight. The inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 1.8 inch (46mm) stanchion tubes producing 5.1 inch (130mm) of wheel travel.
The race-proven front brake system came straight off the sportbike, including radial-mount opposed-four-piston front brake callipers and 12.2 inches (310mm) discs. The system’s combination of stopping power and feel through the front brake lever is unmatched by anything in its class. The rear brake system includes a dual-piston calliper and a 10.8 inch (275mm) disc.
SUZUKI ADVANCED SUMP SYSTEM (SASS)
Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position, and a lower center of gravity.
THE UNIQUE LOOK OF POWER
One look is all it takes to tell that the SUZUKI BOULEVARD M109R is not an average cruiser. Instead, it is the muscular, innovative look of high performance and high style, with long, sleek, flowing lines emphasizing the powerful V-Twin engine.
A high-tensile steel double-cradle frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
240MM REAR TIRE
The massive, low-profile 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
FUEL TANK AND PASSENGER SEAT
A wide, stretched-out fuel tank with a class-leading capacity of 19.5 litres (5.2 U.S. gallons), and a comfortable, low seat. Integrated frame side covers. A sleek, integrated radiator cowl. A sporty solo-seat cover that can be quickly swapped for the included passenger seat.
HEADLIGHT AND TAILLIGHT
A streamlined headlight cover, carrying a unique, trapezoidal-shaped multi-reflector 60/55W H4 halogen headlight, with integrated position lights in the European market. A maintenance-free LED taillight is built into the tail section: traditional, bullet-shaped, chrome-plated front and rear turn signals with amber lenses.
A handlebar-mounted instrument cluster, including a digital tachometer and LED indicator lights to go with the tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge and clock.
2024 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
– The 109 cubic inch (1783cm³) 8-valve, DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
– Huge 112mm forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle while featuring a race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
– Each of the large cylinders is lined with Suzuki’s race proven Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances, and reduced weight.
– Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position, and a lower center of gravity.
– Suzuki’s advanced electronic fuel-injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low- to mid-range throttle response.
– A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height, and creates a lower center of gravity.
– A dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
– A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
– The two-into-one-into-two stainless steel blacked-out exhaust system features Suzuki’s digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-twin sound.
– Sculpted engine features blacked-out engine covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical, highlighted cooling fins.
– A wide-ratio, constant-mesh five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
– Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the massive 18-inch rear tire.
– A high-tensile steel double cradle frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
– The massive, low-profile 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
– Blacked-out, inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 130mm of smooth wheel travel.
– Cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
– Twin front fully floating disc-brakes with dual-piston calipers and a single-disc rear brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
– Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
– The long-stretch fuel tank holds a full 19.5 L of fuel (18.5 L for California model).
– The tank-mounted analog speedometer also features an LCD odometer, dual trip meters, a fuel gauge, and a clock.
– Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator, and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
– Both rider and passenger seats are made for comfort, as they allow freedom of movement, accommodate riders of different sizes, and are well cushioned.
– A sporty solo-seat cover (included) can be quickly swapped for the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
– The M109R B.O.S.S. (Blacked Out Special Suzuki) features the following:
• Blacked-out exhaust system, clutch cover, magneto cover, cylinder head covers, air cleaner cover, and final drive case.
• Blacked-out handlebars, clutch and brake levers, handlebar switch cases, rearview mirrors, fuel tank/instrument cover, front and rear wheels, front and rear brake calipers, frame side covers, rear fender stays, sidestand, steering stem clamps, and front forks.
• Clear tail light and turn signal lenses.
– Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M109R B.O.S.S. include a black finish engine guard set and trim-fitting, functional saddlebags.
– A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
2024 Suzuki Boulevard M109R – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $15,599 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $17,349 NA CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ NA GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine1783cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54˚, V-twin
Bore x Stroke0 mm x 90.5 mm (4.409 in. x 3.563 in.)
Fuel SystemFuel injection with SDTV
ClutchWet multi-plate type
Transmission5-speed constant mesh
Final DriveShaft drive
Suspension FrontInverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Suspension RearLink style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
Brakes FrontDisc brake, twin
Brakes RearDisc brake
Tires Front130/70R18 M/C (63V), tubeless
Tires Rear240/40R18 M/C (79V), tubeless
Fuel Tank Capacity5 L (5.2 US gal.) / 18.5 L (4.9 US gal.) CA model
ColorMetallic Triton Blue / Glass Sparkle Black or Candy Daring Red / Glass Sparkle Black
IgnitionElectronic ignition (transistorized)
Spark PlugNGK CR8EK or DENSO U24ETR x 2
Headlight12V 60/55W H4
Overall Length2450 mm (96.5 in.)
Overall Width875 mm (34.4 in.)
Overall Height1130 mm (44.5 in.)
Wheelbase1710 mm (67.3 in.)
Ground Clearance130 mm (5.1 in.)
Seat Height705 mm (27.8 in.)
Curb Weight347 kg (764 lb.)
Warranty12 month limited warranty
ExtensionLonger warranty coverage period with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
2024 Suzuki Boulevard M109R – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
|Type||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54-degree V-Twin|
|Displacement||1783 cc (108.8 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||112.0mm x 90.5mm|
|Compression Ratio||10.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Length||2480 mm (97.6 in)|
|Width||875 mm (34.4 in)|
|Height||1130 mm (44.5 in)|
|Wheelbase||1710 mm (67.3 in)|
|Seat Height||705 mm (27.8 in)|
|Curb Mass||347 kg (764 lbs)|
|Suspension Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank||19.5L (5.2 US gal)|
12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
2024 Suzuki Boulevard M109R – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).