Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2003 Suzuki DR-Z250
Offroad DR-Z250 – 2003 DR-Z250K3
White headlight cover and side covers.
Versatile 250cc 4-stroke off-road model with performance and features suitable for a wide range of riders.
– Durable steel frame with aluminum swingarm and skid-plate.
– Long-travel conventional-style fork with 12-way compression and 17-way rebound damping adjustments.
– Remote-reservoir-type shock absorber with fully adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and spring preload.
– Large hydraulic front disc brake with twin-piston caliper and single rear disc brake with caliper and disc guard.
– Lightweight off-road lighting system.
– Mechanical trip meter
– Hand guards
– Compact 249cc 4-stroke, DOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with 4-valve TSCC cylinder head for low-rpm torque and tractable power.
– SACS air/oil cooling system with high-capacity oil cooler for efficient engine cooling.
– Lightweight magnesium cylinder head cover.
– Electric start with back-up kickstart system and automatic decompression system.
– Mikuni™ 28mm flat-slide carburetor with accelerator pump for quick throttle response.
– Large-capacity 4-liter airbox, plus frame cover with quick-release fasteners for easy air filter maintenance.
– Durable SCEM-plated cylinder is lightweight with excellent heat transfer characteristics.
– Six-speed transmission with cable-operated clutch.
Engine: 249cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, DOHC 4-valve, air/oil-cooled,
Warranty: 6 month limited warranty.
Bore & Stroke: 73.0 x 59.6mm
Compression ratio: 10.4:1
Fuel System: Mikuni™ TM28SS
Lubrication: Wet sump
Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
Final Drive: Chain
Overall Length: 2150mm (84.6 in.)
Overall Width: 880mm (34.6 in.)
Overall Height: 1206mm (47.4 in.)
Seat Height: 900mm (35.4 in.)
Ground Clearance: 300mm (11.8 in.)
Wheelbase: 1455mm (57.3 in.)
Dry Weight: 115kg (253 lbs.)
FRONT: Telescopic, oil-damped, 12-way adjustable compression and 17-way rebound damping
REAR: Link-type, gas/oil-damped, fully-adjustable compression/rebound damping and preload
FRONT: Single hydraulic disc
REAR: Single hydraulic disc
Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.5 liter (2.8 gal.)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.