Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2003 Suzuki GSX-R750
Sportbike GSX-R750 – 2003 GSX-R750K3
2002 Sportbike of the Year – Motorcyclist Magazine
– Narrow, aerodynamic bodywork with twin headlights, compact taillight, turn signals and tail-section.
– Compact instrument cluster features a step-motor-driven analog tach. and digital speedometer – also includes LCD odometer-tripmeters, coolant temp., clock and EFI diagnostics.
– Aluminum frame features a high rigidity-to-weight ratio and adjustable swingarm pivot height (race kit parts required).
– Fully adjustable, 43mm cartridge-style inverted front fork.
– Fully adjustable piggy-back shock absorber features an aluminum body and wide 46mm piston for more consistent damping performance.
– Lightweight 4-piston front brake calipers with aluminum-alloy pistons.
– Wide cast aluminum wheels and radial tires.
– Compact & lightweight 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
– Cylinder head features narrow 25° included valve angle (12° intake, 13° exhaust), creating a compact combustion chamber, high compression ratio and a straight intake tract for high power output.
– Throttle body design positions the injectors at a steep 60° angle, creating an optimum fuel spray pattern for improved fuel atomization, increased power and sharp throttle response.
– Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System maintains more accurate air velocity in the intake tract for smoother low-to-mid rpm throttle response and improved engine torque.
– Large ram-air intake ducts feed an eight liter airbox and large flat-panel air filter for improved intake airflow.
– One-piece cylinder block and upper crankcase section form a strong, lightweight structure and eliminate the need for external oil lines to the cylinder head.
– Durable SCEM-plated cylinders house lightweight forged pistons with low-tension rings to reduce friction.
– Lightweight stainless steel 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust system with bolt-on aluminum muffler.
– High heat capacity radiator and liquid-cooled aluminum oil cooler.
– Close-ratio, six-speed transmission and cable-operated clutch.
– Lightweight magnesium valve cover, magneto cover, drive sprocket cover, clutch cover and starter clutch cover
Engine: 749cc, 4-stroke, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve, TSCC. 141 hp (104 kW)/ 11.800 rpm, 86 Nm/ 10,500 rpm.
Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
Bore & Stroke: 72.0 x 46.0mm
Compression ratio: 12.0:1
Fuel System: Fuel Injection
Lubrication: Wet Sump
Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
Final Drive: #525 chain
Overall Length: 2040mm (80.3 in.)
Overall Width: 715mm (28.1 in.)
Overall Height: 1135mm (44.7 in.)
Seat Height: 830mm (32.7 in.)
Ground Clearance: 130mm (5.1 in.)
Wheelbase: 1410mm (55.5 in.)
Dry Weight: 166kg (365 lbs.) 167kg (368 lbs.) CA. Model
FRONT: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, fully adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping
REAR: Link-type, gas/oil damped, fully adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
FRONT: Dual hydraulic disc
REAR: Single hydraulic disc
Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 liter (4.8 gal.)
Color: Blue/White, Yellow/Black
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.