Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2010 Royal Enfield Bullet G5 Military EFI
2010 Royal Enfield Bullet G5 Military EFI
The iconic Bullet Military model has seen extended duty on several fronts throughout the world for many years and is now a prize for military enthusiasts and collectors the world over. Now available exclusively in the United States, the G5 Military features the ruggedness that has made Royal Enfield famous, plus the reliability of fuel injection and a virtually maintenance-free unit construction engine design.
This highly sought after motorcycle is painted olive drab and comes standard with the new Unit Construction Engine and digital electronic fuel injection, plus a unique look that harkens back to World War II.
Features and Benefits:
– All-new, fully-integrated unit construction engine with fuel injection for rugged reliability
– A complete military look harkening back to WWII
– NEW! – Available accessory packages to customize to your taste
– Improved suspension, higher cruising speeds, and better handling
– Pagani turn signals, 19″ Avon Speedmaster Mk. II tires
– Incredible 85 mpg fuel economy*
– Built to meet Euro III and other modern emissions standards
– Industry-leading 2 year, unlimited-milage manufacturer warranty
* Estimate based on initial mileage reports
2010 Royal Enfield Bullet G5 Military EFI – North American Specifications
Engine Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Spark Ignition, Air Cooled, OHV
Cubic Capacity 499 cc
Engine Output/Torque 27.5 BHP, 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm
Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
Electrical 12V System; Headlamp 60/55W; Tail lamp 21/5W
Transmission 5-Speed gearbox with left side gear shift
Suspension Gas-filled shock absorbers
Brakes- Front 280mm Disc brake
Brakes- Rear 152mm Drum brake
Tires – Front 3.25 x 19in
Tires – Rear 3.50 x 19in
Dimension – L x W x B 50in x 32in x 42in
Wheel Base 54 inches
Ground Clearance 5.5 inches
Weight (Wet) 412 lbs