+ 2014 Motorcycles
+ 2013 Motorcycles
+ 2012 Motorcycles
+ 2011 Motorcycles
+ 2010 Motorcycles
+ 2009 Motorcycles
+ 2008 Motorcycles
+ 2007 Motorcycles
+ 2006 Motorcycles
+ 2005 Motorcycles
+ 2004 Motorcycles
+ 2003 Motorcycles
+ 2002 Motorcycles
+ 2001 Motorcycles
+ 2000 Motorcycles
+ 1970-1999 Models
+ 2009-2013 ATVs
+ Concept Bikes
Guides & Resources
+ Beginner's Guide
+ Bikers Dictionary
+ Buyers Guide
+ Concept Bike Guide
+ Compare Bike/ATVs
+ Fuel Economy Guide
+ Maintenance Guide
+ Mfg Compendium
+ Model History Guide
+ Motorcycle Cool Wall
+ Motorcycle Events
+ Motorcycle News
+ Motorcycle Reviews
+ Performance Guide
+ Product Reviews
+ Restoration Tips
+ Specs Handbook
+ Tire/Tyre Guide
+ TMW Museum
+ TMW Interviews
+ Travel Guide
+ Shopping Guide
+ Unit Converter Guide
+ Moto Guzzi
+ MV Agusta
+ Royal Enfield
+ Motorcycle Forums
+ Photo Gallery
+ Become a TMW fan!
+ On Facebook
+ On Google Plus
+ On Twitter
+ On YouTube
+ RSS News Feed
+ RSS Forum Feed
+ Old Photo Galleries
+ Contests & Prizes
+ TMW T-Shirts
+ Search This Site
+ Add us to your site
Advertising & Media
+ Advertise on TMW
+ Our Sponsors
+ Contact Us
+ TMW Recognition
+ TMW Staff
+ Our Motorcycles
+ Our Ride Photos
+ Site Map
Kawasaki Eliminator 125
Back to 2009 Kawasaki Motorcycle Index Page
photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
- 2009 Kawasaki Eliminator 125
2009 Kawasaki Eliminator 125
Back by popular demand; the mild-mannered, economical cruising motorcycle
The Kawasaki Eliminator® 125 embodies classic cruiser qualities, in an incredibly fuel efficient and lightweight motorcycle with a low seat height and friendly power delivery. This makes it an excellent choice for new riders, those seeking an easy reach to the pavement and anyone wishing to combine tiny fuel consumption with huge fun.
With an air-cooled, 125cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine specially tuned for low and mid-range torque, the Eliminator 125 is perfect for around-town riding and budget minded commuters. The electric starter makes getting underway easy, and a convenient five-speed transmission allows the rider to use the engines full potential.
The engine is mounted in a high-tensile steel, double-cradle frame, while 33mm forks and a steel swingarm with twin, five-way preloaded-adjustable shocks provide a smooth, comfortable ride. A single front disc brake provides ample stopping power for this small cruiser, and chrome-plated wire spoke wheels are featured on both ends.
With todays fuel prices, even motorcyclists need to pay attention to gasoline consumption. Thanks to the Eliminator 125s torquey 125cc engine low thirst, it sips rather than gulps from the 3.4-gallon fuel tank via a 28mm Mikuni carburetor, allowing riders to enjoy few and far between gas station visits.
Available in Metallic Phantom Silver for 2009, the Eliminator 125s cruiser styling features a stepped seat with laid-back riding comfort for two, straight-flow exhaust and chrome-plated single headlight.
Authentic Kawasaki Accessories are available through Kawasaki dealers.
Air-Cooled, 124cc, Single-Cylinder Engine
- Air cooled for light weight, simplicity and affordability
- Specially tuned for low-end and mid-range torque
- Single overhead cam keeps the engine design compact for light weight and easier maintenance
- Single gear-driven, counter-rotating engine balancer in the crankcase minimizes engine vibration for a smoother ride
- Automatic cam chain tensioner for spot-on cam timing without maintenance and helps assure great reliability
- Electric Starting offers the ultimate in easy and convenient starting
- Fewer moving parts for long, trouble-free life
- Requires no periodic adjustments
Mikuni BS28 Carburetor
- Constant velocity Mikuni carburetor provides direct throttle response and great fuel economy
- Designed to boost low and mid-range power
- A gear for every situation, from short city streets to the open road
- Five speeds allow the rider to use the engines power to full advantage
- Made of round section, high-tensile steel
Single Disc Front Brake
- Single-piston, pin-slide caliper produces quick, sure stops
- 250mm disc is drilled for better cooling and reduced unsprung weight
Raked-Out Front Fork
- 33mm fork tubes are rigid for more precise handling on this lightweight motorcycle
- 34-degree rake for relaxed handling
Chrome-Plated Wire Spoke Wheels
- Narrow 90/90-17 front tire has classic cruiser style
- 130/90-15 rear tire complements the narrow front end styling
Tank-Mounted Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
- Provides needed information with a quick glance
- Compact design complements the bikes clean look
- Laid-back riding comfort for two
2009 Kawasaki Eliminator 125 - USA Specifications
MSRP $2,799 USD
Engine: Four-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC, single
Bore x stroke: 55.0 x 52.4mm
Compression ratio: 9.6:1
Fuel System: Single, 28mm Mikuni BS28 carburetor
Ignition: Electronic CDI
Final drive: Chain
Frame: Double cradle, high-tensile steel
Rake / trail: 34.0 degrees / 4.7 in.
Front suspension / wheel travel: 33mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.5 in.
Rear suspension / wheel travel: Twin shocks with five-way adjustable preload / 3.1 in.
Front tire: 90/90x17
Rear tire: 130/90x15
Front brake / rear brake: Hydraulic Disc / Drum
Overall length: 84.6 in.
Overall width: 30.7 in.
Overall height: 41.3 in.
Seat height: 26.8 in.
Curb weight: 319.6 lb.
Fuel capacity: 3.4 gal.
Wheelbase: 57.9 in.
Color choices: Metallic Phantom Silver
Warranty: 12 months
2009 Kawasaki Eliminator 125 - Canada Specifications
Not Available in Canada
2009 Kawasaki Eliminator 125 - UK Specifications
Not available in the UK
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
Thank for supporting