Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2009 Honda TRX300X
2009 Honda TRX300X
The TRX300X is endowed with a 282cc Honda SOHC engine, push-button electric start, a race-style chain final-drive system, a solid five-speed-with-reverse transmission and a double-wishbone front suspension. And it’s wrapped up with our renowned reliability, legendary quality, and unique brand of intelligent human engineering. Bottom line: It’s a Honda, and in the ATV world it just doesn’t get any better than that.
A delightful balance of power, weight and agility, plus outstanding value, race-inspired styling and handy convenience features make the TRX300X the ride of choice year after year.
Features & Benefits
New for 2009
– New color-matched front cowl.
– Dependable 282cc SOHC four-stroke engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
– Gear-driven counterbalancer minimizes engine vibration for smooth running.
– Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
– Reliable, maintenance-free CD ignition with electronic advance.
– Convenient electric starter helps make starting easy.
– Snorkel-type air intake is positioned high in the frame for reduced water/dirt contamination.
– Close-ratio five-speed transmission offers a gear for every situation.
– Simple-to-use Reverse gear allows easy maneuvering in tight spaces.
– Specially designed 32mm carburetor with accelerator pump offers excellent fuel economy and crisp throttle response.
– USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester offers quiet operation and maximum power.
– Box-section high-tensile steel frame offers strength, rigidity and light weight.
– Long-travel, double-wishbone independent front suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability.
– Heavy-duty, hydraulic, single-shock rear suspension offers five-position spring preload adjustability.
– Strong, lightweight, box-section swingarm utilizes an easy-to-use eccentric chain-adjustment system.
– Durable and lightweight heavy-duty O-ring-sealed drive chain.
– Specially designed knobby tires offer superb grip and long life.
– Triple hydraulic disc brakes.
– Rear-caliper brake-pad-wear indicator.
– Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
– Ergonomically designed riding position offers a high level of comfort.
– Powerful twin 30-watt headlights.
– Lightweight tail- and brakelight.
– Comfortable dogleg levers with cable adjusters and dust cover.
– Washable, two-stage, foam air filter.
– Multi-function, handlebar-mounted switch assembly with simple design.
– Easy-to-use parking brake.
– Keyed ignition switch offers added security.
– Handlebar switches, controls and warning labels use easy-to-understand graphic symbols.
– Maintenance-free battery.
– Tough steel front skidplate.
– Rear mudguard with rigid footrests.
– Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse website and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA, log on to hrca.honda.com.
– Flag Kit.
2009 Honda TRX300X – USA Specifications
American MSRP $5,049 USD
Engine Type: 282cc air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 74mm x 65.5mm
Induction: 32mm piston-valve with accelerator pump carburetor
Ignition: CD with electronic advance
Transmission: Five-speed with Reverse
Driveline: O-ring-sealed chain
Front: Independent double-wishbone with dual hydraulic shocks; five-position spring preload adjustability; 7.1 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with single shock; five-position spring preload adjustability; 7.9 inches travel
Front: Dual hydraulic disc
Rear: Single hydraulic disc
Front: 22 x 7-10 knobby
Rear: 22 x 10-9 knobby
Length: 67.7 inches
Width: 43.5 inches
Height: 41.8 inches
Seat Height: 30.5 inches
Ground Clearance: 4.6 inches
Wheelbase: 45 inches
Turning Radius: 10.2 feet
Fuel Capacity: 2.2 gallons, including 0.5-gallon reserve
Colors: Red, White
Curb Weight*: 390 pounds
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel–ready to ride.
For highly experienced riders 16 years of age and older.
2009 Honda TRX300X – Canada Specifications
Canadian MSRP $0 CDN
Model not available in Canada