Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2010 Kawasaki Bayou 250
2010 Kawasaki Bayou 250
Rugged and economical, Kawasaki’s Bayou® 250 ATV personifies the old adage, “great things come in small packages.” Equipped with a long-lasting, electric-start four-stroke engine, five-speed transmission with reverse and steel cargo racks, the Bayou 250 is synonymous with four wheel value.
2010 Kawasaki Bayou 250 Technology
– Great value and utility at a down-to-earth price
– Dependable air-cooled four stroke powerplant
– Compact and nimble, excellent for tight trails or open farmland
– Five-speed manual transmission keeps thing simple
– Shaft drive is reliable, quiet and very low maintenance
– Steel cargo racks can carry a combined weight of 110 pounds
– Triple drum brakes offer progressive stopping power
– 450 pound towing capacity
– Molded bodywork is tough and easy to clean
– Easy-to-read fuel gauge allows the rider to check the fuel level at a glance
– 12-volt accessory connector to provide quick and easy power to your electrical accessories.
– It can tow 450 pounds
228cc air-cooled four-stroke engine
– Smooth and reliable
– Hassle-free electric starter and a recoil back-up
Environmentally friendly emissions
– Quiet muffler is equipped with a catalytic converter
– Complies with EPA and CARB regulations
– Main jet changed to match jetting requirements of the catalytic converter additions
– Independent A-arm front suspension offers comfortable ride
– Only ATV in its class with semi-independent rear suspension
2010 Kawasaki Bayou 250 – USA Specifications
US MSRP* $3,499 USD
Engine Air-cooled, four-stroke, single cylinder,2010
Bore x Stroke 69.0 x 61.0mm
Compression ratio 8.9:1
Carburetion Single 24mm Mikuni VM24SS
Ignition Solid state with electronic ignition backup
Transmission Five-speed-plus reverse with automatic clutch
Final drive Shaft
Frame Type Double cradle, steel
Suspension front / wheel travel Single A-arm, independent / 4.5 in.
Suspension rear / wheel travel Semi-independent Quad-Link with dual shocks / 4.9 in.
Front Tire Size AT21x8-9 tubeless
Rear Tire Size AT22x10-10 tubeless
Front brakes / rear brakes Dual drums / Drum
Overall length 70.1 in.
Overall width 40.2 in.
Wheelbase 43.9 in.
Ground clearance Center of chassis – 7.5 in., at rear axle – 6.1 in.
Seat height 28.7 in.
Lighting 25W x 2
Rack capacity, front / rear 44 / 66 lbs.
Towing capacity 450 lbs.
Fuel capacity 2.6 gal.
Curb weight 427.8 lbs.
Instruments Neutral indicator, reverse indicator
Color Choices Smoky Blue, Dark Royal Red
Good Times™ Protection Plan 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
Warranty 12 Months
*Note: Specifications and pricing are subject to change.
2010 Kawasaki Bayou 250 – Canada Specifications
Canadian MSRP* $NA CDN
Model not available in Canada
* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price does not include freight, pre-delivery inspection or applicable taxes. The final price is at the discretion of the dealer. Prices and Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The specifications mentioned here apply to and have been achieved by production models under standard operating conditions. We intend only to give a fair description of the vehicle and its performance capabilities but these specifications may not apply to every machine supplied for sale. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. reserves the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Equipment illustrated and specifications may vary to meet individual markets. Available colours may vary by market.