Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2011 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i
2011 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i
Fuel injected V-twin power and 4×4 muscle
Power and versatility — these qualities make the Brute Force® 750 4x4i ATV a great choice for outdoor enthusiasts, farmers and ranchers. Whether accessing rough terrain, taming a bumpy trail ride, or hauling feed around the ranch, this ATV is a great all-around performer. Its A-arm front and independent rear suspensions cushion the rider, while boosting control and maneuverability for this muscular V-twin ATV flagship.
A powerful four-stroke fuel-injected 749cc V-twin powers the Brute Force 750 4x4i. The twin cylinders are fed via 36mm throttle bodies that are controlled by a 32-bit CPU. The system monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, air intake pressure, throttle position, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to deliver the optimum fuel mixture. Instantaneous fuel delivery and crisp engine response help make the eight-valve engine a hit with sport riders.
The high-pressure fuel pump is located inside the tank with a unique reservoir chamber at the bottom to help ensure air does not get into the fuel system. Despite the big power from the engine, a light feel at the throttle lever helps reduce rider fatigue. This is achieved via utilizing a low spring rate for the throttle return springs and ball bearings in the throttle bodies. Keeping things cool is its high-efficiency radiator, mounted high in the chassis for optimum shielding from mud and debris. Mated to the V-twin engine is a fully automatic, dual-range continuously variable transmission (CVT) with low or high range, and reverse.
Two- or four-wheel drive operation is selectable by simply pressing a button on the handlebar. In four-wheel drive mode, the Brute Force ATV utilizes a limited-slip front differential, which eases steering effort under most riding conditions. The rider can manage the amount of power to both front wheels with Kawasaki’s Variable Front Differential Control by using a small control lever on the left handlebar. It’s a definite advantage when traversing deep mud, slippery uphill trails or large logs or rocks.
The front drive shafts of the 750 4x4i feature an industry first — Cardan joints. Similar to U-joints, Cardan joints help absorb torque fluctuations to the drive shaft, and the lightweight design helps to reduce vibration. The small and compact rear final gear case and sealed rear braking system are extremely rugged and efficient.
Completely sealed, the rear braking system’s components are protected from mud, dust and debris. Its compact size also provides more ground clearance than a conventional rear disc brake system. The sealed rear brake and dual front discs bring the Brute Force 750 4x4i to a quick halt. Enhancing the highly effective braking is the Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, which helps slow the ATV under certain conditions.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i uses a simple, yet sturdy double-cradle tubular steel frame with front dual A-arms and IRS. The front dual A-arms feature adjustable shocks with 6.7 inches of travel, while the IRS employs a leading torsion bar and provides 7.9 inches of travel. A combination of needle bearings and ball joints in the lower rear A-arms gives the IRS unrivaled suspension action, stability and excellent rider comfort.
Dual-rate springs for the front and rear suspension on the Brute Force 750 4x4i mean ride comfort and sport performance go hand-in-hand. For bumps at slower speeds, the initial spring rate is soft and as the springs are further compressed, a firmer second rate — to handle higher speeds — comes into play. Complementing the suspension, the firm urethane seat foam is supportive yet comfortable for long hours in the saddle.
An upright and comfortable rider position enhances the rider’s ability to interact with the Brute Force 750 4x4i, scan the horizon and the easy to read automotive-style instrument panel. Its front bumper is designed for easily manhandling the Brute Force when the need arises. Behind the bumper is the tough and scratch-resistant Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) angular bodywork.
Underneath this strong bodywork is a factory-installed plastic conduit for easy winch installation. The stunning appearance continues with head-turning polished 12-inch wheels. Mounted with aggressive tires, the wheels help give the ATV its 9.7 inches of ground clearance and transfer the awesome power of the V-twin engine to the ground.
The chassis balance is further optimized by the large five-gallon fuel tank beneath the seat. Keeping the weight in check are aluminum footpegs on the full-sized floorboards and lightweight cargo racks that can carry a combined weight of 264 pounds.
The capable Brute Force 750 4x4i can also tow a hefty 1,250 pounds — all it needs is a standard hitch ball. Other features include the waterproof storage box in the left front fender and a storage compartment in the right front fender. Owners can expand the versatility of the Brute Force with a variety of Authentic Kawasaki Accessories available through Kawasaki dealers.
As with all off-highway vehicle recreation, Kawasaki encourages ATV riders to ride responsibly and to respect the environment. Kawasaki will pay first-time buyers of a new Kawasaki ATV $100 for completing an ATV rider safety course conducted by the ATV Safety Institute (ASI). Interested consumers can call ASI toll-free at 800-887-2887.
Fuel-injected 90-degree 749cc V-twin engine
– Digital fuel injection provides the perfect delivery throughout the rpm range with fast throttle response
– 36mm throttle bodies are controlled by a 32-bit CPU, which monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to help ensure the perfect air/fuel mixture
– Low spring rate for the throttle return springs and ball bearing-equipped throttle bodies reduce friction and throttle action
– High-pressure fuel pump located inside tank
– Aluminum cylinders are electrofusion-plated for light weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion
– Highly efficient and compact rare-earth magnets in the generator help contribute to reduced engine width
– Engine can be started in any gear when a brake is applied
– Access to the air filter requires removing only one cover
– Compact radiator is placed high in the chassis for better protection against mud and debris
– The reservoir cooling hose end is positioned to prevent mud clogging
Transmission and Powertrain
– Fully automatic Kawasaki Automatic Power-drive System (KAPS) continuously variable transmission (CVT) has high and low forward gears plus reverse
– Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits rider to distribute torque equally to front wheels for maximum traction
– Air for the CVT and engine enter from a reverse-facing snorkel located beneath the handlebars to help protect against water and mud
– Rider can select two
– or four-wheel drive operation by pressing a button located on the handlebar
– Cardan joints on drive shafts absorb torque fluctuations and reduce vibration
– Plastic front and rear axle boots provide protection from debris
– Double-cradle frame is made of sturdy, tubular steel
– Offers 9.7 inches of ground clearance
– Fitted with pre-routed tubing and mounting brackets for easy winch wiring and installation
Independent Front Suspension
– Double A-arm suspension design includes preload adjustable shocks, and features 6.7 inches of suspension travel for a comfortable ride
– A-arm caster angle provides light steering
– Upper and lower front A-arms utilize a combination of needle bearings and ball joints for smooth suspension action, stability and excellent rider comfort
Independent Rear Suspension
– Double A-arm and preload adjustable shock for each rear wheel provides superior ride comfort and ground following ability
– Lower rear A-arms utilize a combination of needle bearings and ball joints for smooth suspension action, stability and excellent rider comfort
– Independent rear suspension provides 7.9 inches of travel
– Torsion bar helps minimize body roll
– Dual front disc brakes with two-piston calipers and Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc rear brake system provide maximum stopping power
– Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the ATV under certain conditions
– High-gloss, scratch-resistant Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) bodywork stays looking good longer
– Waterproof storage box in the left front fender complements the easy-access storage pocket on the right side
– Bumper design provides an effective handgrip position
– Comfortable, upright seating position combines with the independent rear suspension for a plush ride
– Rider comfort is enhanced via soft, yet firm urethane seat foam that provides lasting support for long hours in the saddle
– Automotive-style instruments include digital speedometer, odometer, twin trip meters, clock, hour meter and fuel gauge and are mounted for easy viewing
– Tire and wheel design provides an integrated look with aggressive bodywork as well as superb traction
– Four-bulb 40-watt headlights provide maximum lighting power for nighttime rides
– 12-volt electric outlet helps power accessories
– Aluminum footpegs help keep weight low
– Trailer hitch bracket with 1,250-pound towing capacity is standard equipment
2011 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i – Specifications
American MSRP $11,799 US
Canadian MSRP $8,849 CDN
Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
Valve system: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
Starting system: Electric
Bore x Stroke: 85 x 66mm
Compression ratio: 8.8: 1
Fuel Injection: DFI; (2) 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
Frame Type: Double-cradle, high tensile tubular steel
Front suspension / wheel travel: Dual A-arm / 6.7 in.
Rear suspension / wheel travel: Fully Independent, dual A-arm / 7.9 in.
Front Tire Size: AT25x8-12
Rear Tire Size: AT25x10-12
Front brakes: Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
Overall length: 86.4 in.
Overall width: 45.9 in.
Overall height: 48.5 in.
Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
Ground clearance: 9.7 in.
Seat height: 35.6 in.
Lighting: (4) 40W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 / 176 lbs.
Towing capacity: 1,250 lbs.
Curb weight: 652.7 lbs.
Fuel capacity: 5.0 gal.
Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, clock, hour meter, fuel gauge, 2×4/4×4 indicator, neutral indicator, reverse indicator, low fuel warning light, low oil warning light
Color Choices: Dark Royal Red, Woodsman Green, painted Metallic Ruby Red
Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
Warranty: 12 Months