Click photos to enlarge. Our big, clean bike pics make great desktop wallpaper.
2015 Yamaha TT-R110E Review
2015 Yamaha TT-R110E on www.Totalmotorcycle.com
Big Fun in a Small Package…
Spark your kids’ 2-wheel passion with a TT-R110E! Learning is a snap with electric start, smooth power delivery and clutchless design for easy shifting.
2015 Yamaha TT-R110E www.Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
•Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
•Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
•A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places.
•Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.
Air-cooled, 110cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, reliable, novice friendly power.
/// Electric Start
Convenient, push-button electric starting backed up by a manual kick starter too.
“Mid size” steel “backbone-type” frame features a compact 1080mm (42.5″) wheelbase for easy, agile handling with a low, confidence inspiring seat height. The perfect combination for young aspiring riders.
2015 Yamaha TT-R110E www.Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
• Air-cooled, 110cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, reliable, novice friendly power.
• Convenient, push-button electric starting backed up by a manual kick starter too. Starting the TT-R110E could not be easier!
• Lightweight aluminum cylinder features a cast iron liner. It can be “bored out” in the event of a problem.
• Single overhead camshaft utilizes easy to adjust conventional rocker arms
• Flat top piston provides a 9.3:1 compression ratio and produces plenty of torque for easy to use power.
• Lightweight crankshaft design means fast throttle response.
• Automatic cam chain adjuster reduces maintenance and mechanical engine noise.
• 16mm Mikuni carburetor ensures crisp throttle response and great fuel economy. Carburetor features nickel silver needle valve assembly and chromate treatment on the inner float bowl to counter act the negative effects of E10 (10% ethanol) fuels.
• 4-speed, semi-automatic transmission (featuring an automatic centrifugal multi plate clutch) eases the beginner into the basics of shifting, without the complications of a hand operated clutch.
• CDI ignition system delivers a hot, reliable spark, fast sure starts and requires no maintenance.
• Easy access washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs.
• Lightweight, exhaust system is quiet and comes equipped with a “cleanable” screen-type spark arrestor to protect Mother Nature. Heat shields protect young riders from hot components. Sound levels will keep the neighbors smiling.
• Rugged steel engine protector plate for those rough trails.
• “Mid size” steel “backbone-type” frame features a compact 1080mm (42.5″) wheelbase for easy, agile handling with a low, confidence inspiring low seat height. The perfect combination for young aspiring riders.
• Triangulated steel swingarm is both rugged and rigid.
• Leading axle 31mm hydraulic front fork offers 115mm (4.5″) of wheel travel providing confidence-inspiring control over bumpy terrain.
• Die-cast aluminum upper triple clamp highlights this machine’s big bike features and quality.
• Monocross single shock rear suspension offers 110mm (4.3″) of wheel travel. The gas pressurized shock delivers progressive suspension performance to smooth out rough trails.
• 670mm (26.4″) seat height allows most riders to put both feet firmly on the ground for added confidence.
• Flat motocross-style seat provides great rider comfortable and allows easy rider movements. The seat cover features a “gripper design” … just like our full sized YZ motocrossers.
• Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong dependable stopping power.
• Rugged steel rims fitted with knobby tires offer superb grip in the dirt.
• 3.8 litre black plastic fuel tank highlights the TT-R110E’s YZ heritage.
• 180mm (7.1″) of ground clearance provides lots of clearance for serious trail riding.
• Rugged YZ-F inspired plastic body components resist damage in the event of a tip-over.
• Team Yamaha-inspired colour and graphics, plus front and side number plates create styling almost identical to Yamaha’s legendary YZ motocrossers.
• Handlebar-mounted, key-operated ignition switch prevents unwanted joy rides and allows parents to control usage.
• Special sealed battery design is low-maintenance and prevents leakage even during a tip-over.
• Serrated steel folding foot pegs provide excellent grip even in wet or muddy conditions.
• Handlebar with reinforcing crossbar and protective foam pad
• Upper and lower plastic chain guards reduce chain splatter and protect young riders.
• Easy access “paddle-style” choke
• On/off/reserve fuel petcock for that peace of mind.
• Front and rear reflectors for added visibility
• E10 compatible fuel system components
IMPORTANT NOTE: Adult supervision, a helmet and proper protective riding gear are a must when a youngster is operating a TT-R110E.
2015 Yamaha TT-R110E – www.Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $2,240 – Team Yamaha Blue/White – Available from September 2014
Engine Type 110cc air-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC
Bore x Stroke 51.0mm x 54.0mm
Compression Ratio 9.3:1
Fuel Delivery Mikuni® VM16 carburetor
Transmission Constant-mesh 4-speed/wet, multiple disc
Final Drive Chain drive
Suspension / Front 31mm Telescopic fork, coil spring/oil damper, 4.5-in travel
Suspension / Rear Swingarm (Monocross®), coil spring/gas-oil damper, 4.3-in travel
Brakes / Front 95mm drum
Brakes / Rear 110mm drum
Tires / Front 2.50-14-4PR
Tires / Rear 3.00-12-4PR
Length 61.6 in
Width 26.8 in
Height 36.3 in
Seat Height 26.4 in
Wheelbase 42.5 in
Ground Clearance 7.1 in
Fuel Capacity 1.0 gal
Wet Weight** 159 lb
Warranty 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
2015 Yamaha TT-R110E – www.Totalmotorcycle.com Canadian Specifications/Technical Details
Canada MSRP Price: $2,499 CDN
4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, single
BORE AND STROKE
51 x 54mm
0.8 kg-m (5.8 ft-lb) @ 4,000 rpm
IGNITION / STARTING
CDI / Electric & kick
4-speed, semi automatic (automatic clutch)
31mm hydraulic fork / 115mm (4.5″) wheel travel
Monocross, single shock / 110mm (4.3″) wheel travel
2.50 x 14
3.00 x 12
/// CRITICAL DATA
3.8 litres (0.8 imp. gallons)
72 kg (159 lb)
Specifications, appearance, and price of product are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP does not include freight, PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection), pre-rigging (boats), or taxes. Dealer may sell for less. See your local dealer for out the door pricing.
± Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha and converted into Canadian measurements. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road condition, how you ride, maintain your vehicle, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight.
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).