Click photos to enlarge. Our big, clean bike pics make great desktop wallpaper.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125L Review
2015 Yamaha TT-R125L on www.Totalmotorcycle.com
A Blast to Ride…
The TT-R125L is well suited for a wide variety of off road enthusiasts, from brand new riders, to riders looking to move up from smaller machines. Regardless of age or gender, the easy to use “mid size” TT-R125L is a blast to ride.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125L www.Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces broad torquey power tuned for maximum, novice friendly off-road performance.
Rugged, diamond-type, steel frame design features longer wheelbase and higher seat height to accommodate larger riders while still maintaining quick, agile, off-road handling.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125L www.Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
• Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces broad torquey power tuned for maximum, novice friendly off-road performance.
• Lightweight crankshaft means fast throttle response.
• Silent design cam chain and automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance, and reduced mechanical noise.
• Engine counter balancer reduces vibration for maximum rider comfort.
• Mikuni VM20 carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response and great fuel economy. A pull – pull dual throttle cable system is used.
• Easy-access, tools-free, washable, foam air filter adds extra convenience and reduced tune-up costs.
• Smooth-shifting, 5-speed transmission with heavy-duty manual clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
• CDI ignition system provides a strong spark for sure starts and never needs maintenance.
• Conventional kick starter allows hassle-free restarting in gear.
• Lightweight, upswept exhaust system provides quiet operation, a screen type spark arrestor protects Mother Nature and a stylish end cap gives that YZ image. Heat shields protect rider from hot components.
• Rugged, plastic engine skid plate
• Rugged, diamond-type, steel frame design features a 1270mm (50″) wheelbase and higher seat height to accommodate larger riders while still maintaining quick, agile, off-road handling.
• Rugged, box-section, steel swingarm enhances rigidity and features easy-to-use, eccentric chain adjusters.
• 31mm Showa front fork with 180mm (7.1″) of wheel travel provides plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain. Fork settings have been optimized for excellent suspension function and great rider comfort.
• Fork boots (covers) extend fork seal and stanchion tube life by reducing mud and dirt damage.
• Monocross single shock link rear suspension features spring preload adjustability that allows the rider to “tailor” spring settings to match rider weight . Rear wheel travel is 168mm (6.6″).
• 805mm (31.7″) seat height and 295mm (11.6″) of ground clearance creates a nimble, sharp-steering package capable of tackling the toughest trails and terrain.
• Front 220mm disc with twin piston caliper and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
• 6 liter black plastic fuel tank is designed to allow easy rider movements. This tank features a special “fluorination surface treatment” which reduces fuel permeation for improved environmental protection.
• Midsize 19″ front and 16″ rear wheels inspire greater rider confidence with quick, predictable steering.
• Knobby tires offer superb grip in the dirt.
• YZ-F inspired body work features YZ style rad shrouds and a cool muffler end cap. This “slim design” bodywork allows for fast, easy rider movements.
• Flat YZ-style seat features a “gripper” or “pebble” cover like the bigger YZs for great control. The seat foam has been designed for great rider comfort. The flat design allows easy rider movements.
• Motocross-style handlebar with crossbar for added strength
• Folding, serrated foot pegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.
• Convenient, handlebar-mounted choke knob
• Folding, serrated brake pedal and shifter tips resist damage.
• Plastic chain guard and nylon chain protector.
• Brake and clutch lever boots / covers help reduce dirt and mud build-up.
• Convenient lift holes in side cover makes lifting the bike easier.
• E10 compatible fuel system components.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Adult supervision and proper protective riding gear, including a helmet, are a must when a youngster is operating a TT-R125L.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125L – www.Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $NA
Model Not Available
2015 Yamaha TT-R125L – www.Totalmotorcycle.com Canadian Specifications/Technical Details
Canada MSRP Price: $2,999 CDN
4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, single
BORE AND STROKE
54 x 54mm
1kg-m (7.3 ft-lb)@ 6,500 rpm
IGNITION / STARTING
CDI / Kick
5-speed w/manual clutch
31mm fork / 180mm (7.1″) wheel travel
Adjustable link-type Monocross / 168mm (6.6″) wheel travel
220mm disc / twin piston caliper
/// CRITICAL DATA
6 litres (1.3 imp. gallons)
84kg (185 lb)
Specifications, appearance, and price of product are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP does not include freight, PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection), pre-rigging (boats), or taxes. Dealer may sell for less. See your local dealer for out the door pricing.
± Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha and converted into Canadian measurements. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road condition, how you ride, maintain your vehicle, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight.
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).