You have come to the right spot. Total Motorcycle – Built by Riders, For Riders.
2017 Beta 250RR Race Edition Review
2017 Beta 250RR Race Edition on www.Totalmotorcycle.com
Added features to all Race Editions that make them stand out from a standard model include:
– Quick release front axle pull: it speeds up tire repairs and is very useful during a race as it saves precious seconds.
– Flag style hand guards, with a modern design, sturdy structure and “In-Mould” graphics; ideal for most extreme off-road riding.
– Factory aluminum footpegs: lightweight and strong. Wider than the stock peg. Has steel pins for better grip while still being very durable.
– Rear sprocket with an anodized aluminium core and stainless steel teeth: combines a light weight sprocket with the durability of a steel sprocket.
– Red aluminum chain tensioner blocks.
– Black Excel rims.
– Racing seat with a pocket for score cards.
– Black anodized shift lever and rear brake pedal.
– Transmission oil filler cap, engine oil cap (4t) and oil filter cap (4t) made of red anodised aluminum with a pure Factory look.
– Red rim stickers, special seat pocket, and Racing graphics.
2017 Beta 250RR Race Edition www.Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
2017 Beta 250RR Race Edition www.Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
2017 Beta 250RR Race Edition – www.Totalmotorcycle.com
North American Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $8899 USD
Type: Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power
valve system and electric start with back up kick starter.
Compression Ratio: 12.8:1
Exhaust Valve: Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)
Ignition: AC-CDI Kokusan
Spark Plug: NGK BR7ES
Lubrication: Pre-Mix (Oil Injection kit can be ordered as an accessory)
Carburetor: Keihin PXK 36mm
Clutch: Wet multi-disc
Final Drive: O-ring chain
Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.
Seat Height: 36.6”
Ground Clearance: 12.6”
Footrest Height: 16”
Steering Rake/Offset: 27 degree rake/20mm Offset
Dry Weight: 224 lbs.
Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5 US gallons
Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs Closed Cartridge fork w/skf seals, adjustable compression and rebound
Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
Front Wheel Travel: 11.6” Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4”
Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro Competition
Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
MSRP: $ 8899.00 *Specifications subject to change without notice.
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).