You have come to the right spot. Total Motorcycle – Built by Riders, For Riders.
2017 Beta 390RR Race Edition Review
2017 Beta 390RR Race Edition on www.Totalmotorcycle.com
Our new Race Edition omdels are designed for the serious racer or the casual rider looking for a more aggressive bike. The Race Editions are a limited production model and are available in six different versions for 2017.
Added features to all Race Editions that make them stand out from a standard model include:
– Quick release front axle pull: it speeds up tire repairs and is very useful during a race as it saves precious seconds.
– Flag style hand guards, with a modern design, sturdy structure and “In-Mould” graphics; ideal for most extreme off-road riding.
– Factory aluminum footpegs: lightweight and strong. Wider than the stock peg. Has steel pins for better grip while still being very durable.
– Rear sprocket with an anodized aluminium core and stainless steel teeth: combines a light weight sprocket with the durability of a steel sprocket.
– Red aluminum chain tensioner blocks.
– Black Excel rims.
– Racing seat with a pocket for score cards.
– Black anodized shift lever and rear brake pedal.
– Transmission oil filler cap, engine oil cap (4t) and oil filter cap (4t) made of red anodised aluminum with a pure Factory look.
– Red rim stickers, special seat pocket, and Racing graphics.
2017 Beta 390RR Race Edition www.Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
2017 Beta 390RR Race Edition www.Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
2017 Beta 390RR Race Edition – www.Totalmotorcycle.com
North American Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $9799 USD
Type: Single cylinder, 4-valve, (titanium intake and exhaust), 4-stroke,
liquid cooled, electric start with back up kick starter.
Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
Ignition: DC-CDI with variable ignition timing, Kokusan. 200 watt output at 6000 RPM
Spark Plug: NGK LKAR 8A-9
Lubrication: Twin oil pumps with cartridge oil filter. Separate oil for engine and clutch
Fuel System: 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection
Clutch: Wet multi-disc
Final Drive: O-ring chain
Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access
Seat Height: 36.8”
Ground Clearance: 12.6”
Footrest Height: 16.2”
Steering Rake/Offset: 26.5 degree rake/23mm
Offset Dry Weight: 234 lbs.
Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 US gallons
Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs Closed Cartridge fork w/ skf seals, adjustable compression and rebound
Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
Front Wheel Travel: 11.6”
Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4”
Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro Competition
Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
MSRP: $ 9799.00 *Specifications subject to change without notice.
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).