2019 KTM 250 XC-F
Already known for its strong performance, 250 XC-F presents itself with a highly developed engine built into a race-bred chassis. The performance combination of a powerful and torquey engine in a lightweight and agile chassis is sure to make the 250 XC-F the star of the show for the future.
With power no one canthat rival,s no one the 2019 KTM 250 XC-F is a force to be reckoned with in any closed-course off-road contest. A compact engine cranks out unbelievable amounts of power while traction control, launch control and selectable maps make all that power useable. Updated suspension damping settings,s and a new redesigned frame and refinements to the motor make this the ultimate offroad motorcycle.
2019 KTM 250 XC-F Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
KTM EXC MODEL YEAR 2019 HAS ARRIVED!
Thanks to a long history as part of the foundation of the company and with many milestones achieved in producing READY TO RACE, world-beating enduro machines, KTM’s strive for excellence has ensured the orange brand remains the market-leader in the segment with the KTM EXC line-up. Last year the Austrian manufacturer announced the world’s first serial-production, fuel-injection 2-stroke offroad competition machines with the KTM 250 EXC TPI and KTM 300 EXC TPI models that have taken the possibilities of enduro to new heights, whilst complimenting the high-quality, high-performing 4-stroke models within the range.
However, the KTM R&D department in Mattighofen never rests; the latest generation of KTM EXC enduros receive updates for model year 2019 with improved WP fork settings, and a reworked WP shock absorber with a re-designed main piston and settings for improved, confidence-inspiring damping characteristics. A new seat cover, stronger battery and new graphics with a READY TO RACE factory-looking orange frame compliment the high-quality Brembo brakes, No-Dirt footpegs, NEKEN handlebar, CNC milled hubs with high-end black Giant rims and more that comes as standard on these championship winning machines.
For model year 2019 the KTM 125 XC-W and KTM 150 XC-W 2-strokes, designed for closed-course use, receive a new cylinder with a machined exhaust port and a new power valve for high-end performance. An optimized kick-starter seat along with an ultra-compact, newly designed DS clutch with a new clutch cover reduces overall engine width over previous models. In addition, a re-worked 6-speed transmission offers better function and improved reliability.
To accompany the new KTM EXC model line-up is the KTM PowerWear collection. To suit up and ride to the limit, KTM offers a wide range of high-quality, high-performance riding gear for riders to state their stance while dealing with the toughest of terrain, along with a vast array of casual clothing to stay READY TO RACE even on non-dirtbiking days. In addition, from conception of each KTM enduro model our engineers, along with leading accessories manufacturers, have developed a large selection of KTM PowerParts for those wishing to individualize their machine whether it’s for aesthetics or refined performance to take their ride to new heights.
2019 KTM 250 XC-F Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
• NEW reworked frames – improved stiffness, handling and straight line stability.
• NEW bodywork – better ergonomics, more freedom of movement and improved handling.
• NEWLY shaped seat – better ergonomics and comfort.
• REDESIGNED upper triple clamps – improved handling and stability.
• NEW 2.4 gal fuel tanks – improved ergonomics.
• UPDATED WP AER 48 front fork with a sophisticated air spring design and separate damping for easy adjustment to any track condition, rider weight or skill level. A new offroad setting improves comfort and bottoming control.
• UPDATED WP rear shock, new main piston and offroad settings, are perfectly matched to the WP AER 48 front fork.
• Longer rear axle slot – better straight line stability.
• 40 mm longer sub frame – improved rear fender stability.
• NEW air box and air boot – maximum protection of the air filter against soiling, better airflow for optimal performance.
• REWORKED wiring harness and packaging – compact electrical system.
• Stronger and super light Lithium-Ion battery – better starting.
• Handlebar map switch with improved setting of traction and launch control – better traction, more efficient starts.
• NEWLY designed radiators and optimized cooling system – more efficient cooling.
• NEW 4-stroke header pipes with FDH resonator system, and improved performance.
• NEWLY designed DS diaphragm spring clutch – very compact and reliable clutch system.
• PANKL is the new manufacturer of the 6 speed transmission – improved durability and reliability.
• New exhaust cam – increased power.
• Newly designed DS clutch – very compact and reliable clutch system.
• Reworked throttle body – improved throttle cable routing and better reliability.
• Off-road specific additions such as hand guards, a side stand and an 18” rear wheel ensures the 2019 KTM 250 XC-F is READY TO RACE.
2019 KTM 250 XC-F – Totalmotorcycle.com International Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ See Dealer for Pricing in USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ See Dealer for Pricing in CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ See Dealer for Pricing in GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Australia MSRP Price: See Dealer for Pricing in AU
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Displacement: 249.9 cc
Bore / Stroke: 78.0 mm / 52.3 mm
Compression Ratio: 14.4:1
Starter/Battery: Electric Starter / 12V, 3Ah2 Ah
Transmission: 6 Gears, Semi-close ratio
Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 44 mm Throttle Body
Lubrication: Pressure lubrication with 2 oil pumps
Primary Ratio: 24:73
Final Drive: 14:50
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc CSSDS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
Ignition: Keihin EMS
Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
Sub Frame: Aluminium
Handle bar: Neken, Aluminium Ø 28/22mm
Front Suspension: WP Suspension AER 48 USD Ø 48 mm
Rear Suspension: WP Monoshock 5018 BAVP DCC with Linkage
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 310 mm / 12.2 in; 300 mm / 11.81 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 10.24 in; 220 mm / 8.66 in
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60x 21” / 2.15 x 18” Giant
Front/Rear Tires: 90/9080/100-21” / 110/100-18” Dunlop AT81
Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 26.1º
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,485 mm ± 10 mm / 58.5 ± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 370 mm / 14.6 in
Seat Height: 992 9560 mm / 37.48 in
Tank Capacity, Approx: 9 L / 2.4 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx: 100.2 kg / 220.9 lbs
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).