Introducing the new 2019 Triumph Motorcycle Guide
New Bike Reviews, Huge Photos, Full Specifications. Get it all at Total Motorcycle.
TFC (Triumph Factory Custom)
Exclusive limited edition lineup of ultra-premium custom motorcycles.
– 2019 Triumph Thruxton TFC – New model
– 2019 Triumph Rocket TFC Concept – New model
The New Generation Triple Engine. Torque rich performance, hair-raising triple soundtrack and attitude..
Timeless Icons. Unique authentic character and performance.
– 2019 Triumph Speed Twin – New model
– 2019 Triumph Street Twin – New model
– 2019 Triumph Street Scrambler – New model
– 2019 Triumph Bonneville T120 Ace – New model (Limited to 1400 worldwide)
– 2019 Triumph Bonneville T120 Diamond Edition – New model (Limited to 900 worldwide)
– 2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200XE – New model
– 2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200XC – New model
Born for Adventure. The next generation of Tigers has arrived.
Domination with a difference.
– 2019 Triumph Rocket III Roadster – End of Line
From the manufacturer
New 2019 Street Scrambler – Born For Freedom and Fun.
The beautiful, characterful, fun and accessible Street Scrambler is one of Triumph’s most loved and authentic modern classics. Launched in 2017, with its rugged off-road attitude and a cool versatility, it has been embraced by customers and customisers alike.
With an unparalleled heritage, that can be traced back to the early 1960s when the world’s first Triumph scramblers were born with the Bonneville T120 TT and TR6 ‘C’, this new-for-2019 Street Scrambler brings a whole new dimension of performance with a significant step-up in power and specification, technology, and an even higher level of finish and beautiful scrambler detailing.
The New 2019 Street Twin – For Today’s Originals
Representing a major step forward for Triumph’s most successful modern classic, the new 2019 Street Twin now brings a significant step up in power, a higher specification of equipment, even more rider comfort and first-in-class technology.
Launched in 2016 the Street Twin is the most contemporary model in Triumph’s Bonneville line-up and has become the single biggest selling modern classic. This success has come thanks to its beautiful custom looks, accessible and confidence inspiring ride, and thrilling high torque engine.