Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2003 Kawasaki Concours
Lean and capable, the Concours™ has meant sport-touring bliss for motorcycle fans. Its formula? A great sport-touring chassis, muscular 997cc Ninja®-inspired In-line Four engine, big 7.5-gallon fuel tank and detachable hard bags. Steer the Concours up a winding touring road just once, and you’ll wish you had discovered it earlier. But don’t worry — you’ve got all summer to make it up.
When it comes to affordable sport-touring, it doesn’t get much better than the Kawasaki Concours™ motorcycle. The bike is equipped with a sportbike-style fairing that offers ample wind protection, and hard saddlebags for loads of carrying capacity, and there’s the added benefit of the Concours™ power and handling ability that is on par with the NINJA® sportbikes. With an inexpensive price tag, the Kawasaki Concours is equally ideal for long-distance adventure and daily commuting alike.
Three Year Warranty
Your new Voyager XII or Concours comes with a 36 month/ unlimited mileage limited factory warranty. Ask your dealer for details about the factory warranty and available extended coverage.
– Dual semi-floating front brake discs with high-performance two-piston calipers and a high-grip radial front tire deliver exceptionally strong braking performance.
– Powered by a reliable, torquey liquid-cooled DOHC engine that’s a direct descendant of our famous Ninja® 900R sportbike engine.
– The extremely rigid yet compact high-tensile steel diamond-type frame with adjustable front and rear suspension offers the sport factor in your touring day.
– When the day’s riding is over, each saddlebag pops off with the flip of a security latch.
– Kawasaki’s exclusive Positive Neutral Finder transmission makes finding neutral easy. Quiet, low maintenance final shaft drive makes for effortless forward progress.
– The massive 7.5-gallon fuel tank and fuel efficient engine, extend distance between refueling stops.
– Touring extras include convenient twin resettable trip meters and an LCD digital clock to record your progress.
Displacement 997 cc
Bore & Stroke 74.0 x 58.0 mm
Maximum Torque 72.3 lb-ft @ 6,500 RPM
Compression Ratio 10.2:1
Carburetor Keihin CVK 32 X 4
Rake Angle 28.5
Front Wheel Travel 140 mm (5.5 in.)
Rear Wheel Travel 140 mm (5.5 in.)
Front Tire Size 120/70 VR18
Rear Tire Size 150/80 VR16
Wheelbase 1555 mm (61.2 in.)
Fuel Tank Capacity 28.5 L (6.2 gal.)
Seat Height 815 mm (31.1 in.)
Dry Weight 265 kg (595 lb)
Warranty 36 months
Good Times Protection Plan 24 or 36 months
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.