2007 Honda CRF100F
Back to 2007 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2007 Honda CRF100F
2007 Honda CRF100F
The CRF100F is the best-selling off-road bike of all time. Why? Amazing versatility, long-term toughness and all-around fun are the hallmarks of the CRF100F.
Features & Benefits
– Simple, proven, dependable 99cc four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s ideal for recreational riders.
– 22mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
– Valve-guide, valve-stem seal and piston-ring design minimize oil consumption and maintain consistent power delivery at all operating temperatures.
– Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
– Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
– Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
– Lightweight, upswept, competition-type exhaust system utilizes a quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/ spark arrester.
– Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
– Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
– Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is durable and strong.
– Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 5.2 inches of compliant suspension travel.
– Pro-Link® rear suspension with box-section swingarm offers 5.8 inches of wheel travel.
– Heavy-duty Showa rear shock.
– Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters for simple maintenance.
– Lightweight, powerful drum brakes.
– CRF®-R-inspired graphics.
– Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
– Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
– Durable body components.
– Large-capacity fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for extended range.
– CR®-style seat shape and thicker seat foam accommodate a broad range of rider sizes.
– Generous ground clearance and skid-plate for undercarriage protection.
– CR-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
– High-quality controls feature dogleg levers, comfortable grips and side-pull throttle just like those of the bigger CRFs.
– Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
– Long-wearing knobby tires offer excellent grip on a variety of terrain.
– Fork gaiters help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
– Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
– Durable steel sprockets.
– Washable, reusable foam air filter.
– Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider’s Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
Engine Type: 99cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 53mm x 45mm
Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
Carburetion: 22mm piston-valve
Final Drive: #428 chain; 14T/50T
Front: 27mm leading-axle Showa fork; 5.2 inches travel
Rear: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 5.8 inches travel
Wheelbase: 49.2 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 28.5°
Trail: 99mm (3.9 inches)
Seat Height: 30.9 inches
Ground Clearance: 10.0 inches
Dry Weight: 165 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 1.5 gallons, including 0.3-gallon reserve
Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
|2007 Honda Enduro Pricing
Prices are subject to change without notice.