2007 Honda CRF150F
Back to 2007 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2007 Honda CRF150F
2007 Honda CRF150F
With its electric starter, modest 32.5-inch seat height, ultra-reliable engine and great-handling chassis, the CRF150F redefines off-road fun.
Features & Benefits
– Dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s ideal for recreational riders.
– 24mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
– Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
– Electric starter for convenient starting in all conditions.
– Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
– Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
– Five-speed transmission ratios to match engine power characteristics.
– Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
– 35mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.1 inches of compliant suspension travel.
– Pro-Link® rear suspension with box-section aluminum swingarm.
– Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 8.9 inches of travel.
– Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
– Lightweight rear drum brake.
– Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road standards.
– Maintenance-free battery.
– Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
– Durable body components.
– 2.2-gallon fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for long range.
– High-impact plastic skid-plate for undercarriage protection.
– Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
– Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
– Folding shift lever and brake-pedal tips.
– Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
– Durable steel sprockets.
– Washable, reusable foam air filter.
– Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
– CRF®-R inspired bodywork.
– Transferable six-month limited warranty.
– Keyed ignition switch.
– Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider’s Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
Engine Type: 149cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 57.3mm x 57.8mm
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
Carburetion: 24mm piston-valve
Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/48T
Front: 35mm leading-axle Showa fork; 9.1 inches travel
Rear: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 8.9 inches travel
Front: Single 240mm disc
Wheelbase: 52.2 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 26.7°
Trail: 87mm (3.4 inches)
Seat Height: 32.5 inches
Ground Clearance: 10.0 inches
Dry Weight: 223 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 2.2 gallons, including 0.4-gallon reserve
Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
|2007 Honda Enduro Pricing
Prices are subject to change without notice.