2009 Honda CRF230F
Back to 2009 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2009 Honda CRF230F
2009 Honda CRF230F
The electric-start CRF230F is the perfect match for recreational riders discovering the thrill of off-road adventure; motorcycling magazines the world over have showered compliments on this accomplished of off-road play bikes.
· Dependable 223cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque spread over a wide-rpm range.
· 26mm carburetor for crisp throttle response.
· Electric start for ease of starting.
· Lightweight aluminum crankcase.
· Maintenance-free CD ignition.
· Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement.
· Smooth-shifting, versatile six-speed transmission.
· Heavy-duty O-ring-sealed chain for durability and reduced maintenance.
· Box-section aluminum swingarm is first in its class.
· Lightweight semi-double-cradle, high-tensile steel frame.
· 37mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.5 inches of suspension travel.
· Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
· Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 9.0 inches of travel.
· Pro-Link® Rear Suspension (see Technology Section)
· Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
· Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
· Lightweight rear drum brake.
· Strong, lightweight rims with straight-pull spokes.
· CRF®-R-inspired bodywork and graphics.
· Engine design produces low emissions that meets both EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road standards.
· Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
· Easily detachable number plate.
· High-impact plastic skidplate protects lower engine cases.
· Folding shift lever.
· Reusable, foam air filter for reduced maintenance costs.
· Front and rear steel sprockets for durability.
· High-quality handlebar with comfortable grips.
· Extra-wide, cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs and brake pedal for secure footing.
· Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
· Maintenance-free sealed battery.
· Keyed ignition switch.
· Transferable six-month limited warranty.
· When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse website and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA, log on to hrca.honda.com.
2009 Honda CRF150R – USA Specifications
MSRP: 0,000 USD
Engine Type: 223cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 65.5mm x 66.2mm
Compression ratio: 9.0:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
Induction: 26mm piston-valve carburetor
Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
Suspension Front: 37mm leading-axle Showa fork; 9.5 inches travel
Rear: Pro-Link Showa single shock with spring preload adjustability; 9.0 inches travel
Brakes Front: Single 240mm disc
Tires Front: 80/100-21
Wheelbase: 54.1 inches
Rake (Caster angle): 27.3o
Trail: 112mm (4.4 inches)
Seat Height: 34.1 inches
Ground Clearance: 11.7 inches
Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons, including 0.4-gallon reserve
Curb Weight*: 249 pounds
Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel- ready to ride.
2009 Honda CRF230F – Canada Specifications