Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2011 Victory Vision Trike
2011 Victory Vision Trike
The Victory Vision Trike combines American V-Twin character with a next generation approach to style and Design. The Victory Vision Trike is a modern American luxury touring trike that will provide riders with a preeminent three-wheel experience.
The Victory Vision Trike is powered by Victory’s 106 cubic inch (1,731cc) Freedom V-Twin engine. The Trike utilises state-of-the-art technology and with features such as “No Lean” suspension, the rider will experience powerful V-Twin performance paired with a smooth, comfortable ride.
The Victory Vision Trike featured at the Melbourne Motorcycle Expo has many luxurious features with comfort, style, storage, power at the top of the list.
With the Trike set to be released to the market early in 2011 in very limited numbers, visitors to the expo have the opportunity to be the fi rst to experience this exclusive machine.
Key Victory Vision Trike Key Features
– COUNTER-BALANCED 106-CUBICINCH (1,731cc) FREEDOM V-TWIN – 92 HORSEPOWER AND 109 FT-LB TORQUE
– 6-SPEED OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION
– FULL-COVERAGE FRAME FAIRING
– 22.7-LITRE FUEL CAPACITY
– MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY
– 142-LITRES OF TRUNK AND SADDLE BAG CAPACITY
– DUAL-ZONE HEATED SEATS AND HEATED HANDGRIPS
– POWER WINDSHIELD
– CRUISE CONTROL
– EASY-ACCESS CONTROL PANEL
– MP3 COMPATIBLE AM/FM FOUR
– SPEAKER STEREO
2011 Victory Vision Trike – Specifications
USA MSRP – $TBD USD
Canada MSRP – $TBD CDN