Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2011 Honda Stateline Slammer (Bagger)
2011 Honda Stateline Slammer (Bagger)
Based on a 2010 Stateline, designer Erik Dunshee (Honda R&D Americas) reveals the life of low. Fueled by elegance and power the Slammer sports a fully adjustable air-ride suspension, NAV/Multimedia, 10″ subwoofer and 500 watts of power. With a full front end conversion, including a lean 23″ custom wheel, the designer achieved all this without frame or engine modification. Low has never looked so good.
2011 Honda Stateline Slammer (Bagger) Specifications:
– Stock: Frame, swing arm, VT1300cc engine and tank
– 23″ Spec designed front wheel
– Fully “Air ride adjustable” front & rear suspension 6″ ride height to 2.25″ lowered
– Composite coated narrow track front rotor with 6 piston caliper
– Nav/Multimedia Head unit with GPS speed display
– 3 speaker including a 10″ subwoofer 500 watt sound system
– Full custom bodywork including a leather drop seat
– 2 tone Satin metallic black & pearl black paint
– Custom Spec crossover twin pipe exhaust
– Air/Box/cleaner Conversion